Housemate (GP)

Yujin finally had free time to herself after turning in all her projects and assignments. It was a pretty hectic semester for her and all she wants to do is lie around and watch her favourite drama.

She turns on the television in the living room and began to Netflix and Chill on her own.

But that wasn't until her housemate Kim Minju came back.

Yujin darted her eyes to the door, sipping on her drink halfway. Minju stepped into the place with a tall, blonde guy who was roaming his eyes around.

"What do you want?" she asked when Yujin was taking in the unfamiliar face. She shook her head and went back to watching her show. "That wasn't the guy from yesterday," she mumbled and heard the door of Minju's room closing.

Minju brings back different hookups from time to time. And that also means Yujin has to deal with sounds whenever she does.

She can't lie, her housemate is pretty hot. She doesn't blame the guys for falling for her little tricks.

In the midst of her romantic drama, the sounds from a particular room got even louder, seemingly filling the entire living room and even her head.

The girl felt herself twitch and sighed, turning off the tv. Again.

She thought and looked down. All she could feel was discomfort slowly building up in her pants with how this always happens the moment Minju steps into the apartment.

Call it embarrassing but in contrast with her housemate who fucks every hour, this girl here isn't that active although she has a sizeable appendage between her legs.

Her hands are her best friends.

But what irks her is how a particular housemate enters her brain as and when she likes, fucking up her whole system whenever she's around.

She hates to admit but as of now, Minju has occupied her thoughts.

Yujin stands up and heads into her room, slowly feeling more worked up than she already is. She wonders why.

And like every other situation, she's going to settle it, herself.

The girl lazily sits down on her bed and drapes the blanket over her legs. Thinking it was getting hot, she flings them off instead.

She looks at the door, not knowing if she locked it or not but she couldn't care less since the tenant is busy and Yujin has more important things to take care of.

As she immerses herself into the sounds resonating through the thin walls, she guides her hand between the hems of her pants and slips past them easily.

She tugs it down till her member is exposed, quickly wrapping her delicate fingers around the tender flesh. Her breathing started to accelerate as she started stroking herself, hand gripping tightly onto the pillow next to her.

"God," she sighs shakily and tilts her head back, hand gradually increasing its speed, trying to imagine things that may be of help to her.