"Also, these are the relevant materials of Young Master Lisa. The people sent reported that Young Master Lisa was unmarried, had never been in a relationship, had a clean body, had autism before, and suffered a serious illness after being kidnapped a year ago. Then he recovered. Later, he joined the Manoban Group and had a strong learning ability. Within half a year, he completed a big project."

"Autism?" Elder Kim had friendship with Elder Manoban before, but since Elder Manoban passed away, the friendship between the Kim family and the Manoban family has faded a lot, and the old man does not pay much attention to the current Manoban family.

He only knew that Lisa was autistic before.

I remembered that the stinky boy spoke fluently and even shrewdly in front of him. He was not linked to autism at all. However, the granddaughter recently set up a fund for autism patients suddenly, is it because of Lisa?

Thinking about this, Old Man Kim felt a little bit worried.

He had a hunch that Lisa, this stinky boy, would steal the Kim family's pearl sooner or later.

On the side of City B, Lisa, who coveted the little princess of the Kim family, was preparing a surprise and was busy all day long.

When Mother Manoban saw her son coming back from Nancheng, her whole body became refreshed, she swept away the melancholy and gloomy she had had before, and even once she saw him smile.

Since her son returned to normal, she hasn't seen his son's smile. In other words, his son has rarely smiled since he was a child.

Mother Manoban was very curious, what made her son feel happy and laughed.

Mother Manoban guessed that her son might be in love, but she asked her son's assistant Jisoo, who said that Lisa commuted to get off work every day and did not go out on a date.

Then she pressed her curious gossip heart.

On this day, a friend of Manoban's mother came to Manoban's family as a guest and brought her daughter who had returned from studying abroad.

"This is the little daughter I often talk about. She recently came back from abroad." Mrs. Li motioned for her daughter to say hello.

"Aunt Manoban, hello." Mrs. Li's daughter called  Xiaoting, and she smiled and said: "Mom often praises Aunt Manoban that you are beautiful and gorgeous. Now I find that my mother didn't lie."

Mother Manoban laughed, "This kid really can talk."

She looked at  Xiaoting a few times. The girl was beautiful, somewhat delicate, and her appearance was not outstanding, but she looked very comfortable.

"Don't say that. When this kid argues with me, I have a lot of reasons and it makes me a headache." Mrs. Li was disgusted and her tone was full of pride. "You will be quiet in the next year, but you can always say A bunch of misconceptions left people speechless."

"He has a good temper, unlike my son, who doesn't like to say a word for a long time." Mother Manoban said casually, "It would be nice if I could neutralize Xiaoting's character."

"Look at what you said, boys don't like talking, they are better than talking, sultry and full of cannons." Mrs. Li's eyebrows are full of smiles, "But, in life, a person who doesn't like talking is the most talkative. It’s better to find someone with a cheerful and lively personality, who can speak and complement each other."

Mother Manoban nodded, "You are right."

Not long after, Lisa came back. Today, he was wearing a bright red shirt and a black suit trousers. He walked in with long legs, and his cold brows became more dazzling against the bright red.