Java

The girl continues to stay silent throughout the entire conversation. You figure that maybe she's just shy, or socially anxious. Heck, even her being mute would be a reasonable explanation! 

Jason is glaring at her while you strike up a friendly conversation with her. You were pretty quiet and shy yourself. Heck, you read yandere x reader books on Wattpad! But since meeting Jason and standing up against him and what he's doing, you've come out of your shell a bit.

Soon, your entire school day is over. It's almost as if it flew by in a single sentence to move the plot of your life forward, or, you know, something. 

Jason notices you making plans to hang out after school with Java, a person in your math class who you only knew from a previous math project. He doesn't like this, and makes his way over to the two of you.

"Y/N! What are you doing with this person?! We had plans!" Jason yells, growling at the two of you.

"We did?" You ask, confused.

"We do now!" He growls, and takes your hand.

"Well...bye, Y/N! Um, be careful..." Java meekly squeaks.

Jason starts to drag you away but suddenly smirks and goes back over to Java.

"Hello. I didn't get your name" Jason says, eerily calm.

"U-um, it's Java! My pronouns--"

"Don't care + didn't ask" Jason interrupts.

"But--"

"Now listen, Script! You stay away from Y/N or I'll infect your line of code!" Jason threatens.

Java glares with a look you've never seen on Java's face before.

Jason laughs and drags you along to who-knows-where to do who-knows-what.