High Ponytail

You knew you couldn't just let Steven die like this. Don't kid yourself, it WILL happen.

But it's not like Jason hasn't already heard. In fact, he's screaming "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" at the top of his lungs in the time it takes for you to have your internal monologue. 

You need a plan, and soon, you come up with one.

You, as much as it sickens you, fake a fall.

"Owww!"

Jason snaps out of angry mode and looks at you with concern. You want to gag.

"My dearest Y/N, are you hurt?" He takes your hand in his.

"I...I'm fine..." You dramatize, hoping the subject will change and the kids will talk about what's for lunch or something. 

Sure enough, they do. And it's chicken nuggets, with the option of salad for anyone who doesn't eat meat or like chicken. Yum! 

Unfortunately, though, Jason picks you up and holds you in his arms.

"Babyboy, I would kill for you!"

"Trust me, Jason, I know..."

He smiles at you, leans in, and gives you a kiss.

Disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch, Jason sits with you and holds your hand, against your will. 

From behind you, you hear whispers in awe. You ignore them at first, but eventually, you can't resist the urge to peek behind you.

In walks a girl you've never seen before. She has dark pink hair in a long high ponytail. She's wearing a short skirt and a tube top, and she is carrying a purse. She looks like she belongs in a movie or a modelling agency or something.

You wonder why you've never seen her before, since she definitely sticks out.

She walks over to your table, strutting with her head held high. She smiles, and sits next to you.

Jason starts freaking out.

"Hey that's my boy! You can't have him! I SAW HIM FIRST! PAWS OFF, LADY HE'S MINE!!!"

She just gives him a smirk and confidently says nothing.

"Hey, can't you talk?!"

She continues to say nothing.

"Jason, it's fine. She seems really nice, and she's not hurting anyone, so why can't she sit with us?" You ask.

Jason groans, but reluctantly agrees. 

The girl's face lights up.