Who Is Anneschesloven?

"As I'm sure you know, I transferred into a school and befriended Anneschesloven Amoradez-Elventriquoff, an individual who identified as female at the time."

You nod. The voice in your dreams sounded androgynous, plus you never saw yourself, so trusting Steven's words is your only option.

"He's actually a trans guy at your school" he continues.

You shrug. There's probably lots.

"He murdered 50 people at our old school because of some girl, Eileen. They dated in secret while Eileen was still in the closet. She ended up being kidnapped, touched, and starved by some gang members. Anneschesloven killed her after assuming she consensually cheated and made his count 51."

Well that escalated quickly.

"Anneschesloven Amoradez-Elventriquoff escaped from juvie after only 7 months of being there and changed his name, town, hair, gender, everything. Well, the gender kind of was gonna happen anyways, but..."

You can already guess who Anneschesloven Amoradez-Elventriquoff is now.

"You might know him? He goes by Jason now. Jason Smith."

Oh, what a surprise! Not!

"Why are you telling me all this?" you ask.

"Jason told me about you. He said you were talking about me at school today. I'd be careful of him if I were you. He's cold and ruthless. A killing machine. I just want to warn you. I'm not into guys, so you can relax. I'm not here to hit on you or steal you from Jason. I also support all that gay stuff so don't worry, I'm safe."

"Thank you, but Jason kind of forced himself on me. We went on two dates, and I tried to end it, but..."

Steven just looks at you and gives you a sad smile.

"Y/N, you're sweet for even giving him a second date" is all he says before he gives you another sad smile and leaves.

Once he leaves, you decide to take a peek at your phone. It's now sitting at 57 messages, all from Jason, of course.

You don't answer, and you go back to whatever you were doing before.