The Annoying Jason

Lunch ends, after an eternity of telling Jason not to kill, hurt, or endanger anyone, including himself. It was exhausting, and you'll probably have to reject his advances every day.

Classes go smoothly, but you can't stop thinking about how to get Jason to understand that no means no.

"Y/N!" you hear from behind you as soon as you leave the school.

It's not rocket science to figure out who it belongs to. Jason. You walk faster.

"Hey, MY BOYFRIEND!" Jason yells while glaring at all the passerbys.

"My boyfriend, Y/N, want to go on our third date?"

"No" you answer quickly.

"No, no, babe, don't worry! It's not a usual third date! We won't be doing anything more than kissing! I wouldn't want to taint your body unless it's ready for me!"

"Not what I'm concerned about, Jason."

"So you ARE ready?! Can't say I expected that...I'm sorry, but could we wait until--"

"I'm not going on ANY dates with you EVER again, because I'm NOT dating you! We are FRIENDS!"

Jason ignores that and continues to discuss date plans.

You get into your (guardian)'s car and close the door.

"I'LL TEXT YOU, Y/N!!!" he yells as you get in.

You drive home and roll your eyes at his remark.

You wish he was joking.

You get 12 messages within 4 minutes, all with "hru" or some other conversation starter.

You ignore them all, but more come in. You put your phone on silent. Not many people text you anyways, so you're fine with missing any that come in.

An hour goes by, and your (guardian) suddenly calls out to you.

"Y/N! A nice boy is here to see you!"

Who else could it be but Jason?

To your surprise, it's a guy that looks exactly like Steven Dirken.

You lead him up to your room to talk.

"My name is Steven. Steven Dirken. If you're Y/N Y/L/N, we have a lot to talk about."