Neil: did, you have it?

Avni shook her head by looking down. Neil nods.

Neil: ok, had you given it to Neela maa and Arnav Bhai.

Avni nods.

Neil: ok, sit.

They sat. Avni wants to apologise to him but asking apology is as difficult as it is simple to hurt. Saying hurtful words are easy but finding words to apologise is a difficult task.

Avni sets the plate and Neil cancelled the order of the coffee. They silently had breakfast. The door knocked and Neil permitted the person. A nurse comes inside

Nurse: sir, a suicide case has come.

Neil nods.

Neil: Avni, I am coming.

Avni nods and Neil fastly goes. Avni was looking at him she turns her face and thinks.

Later, Avni, Arnav and Neela maa were sitting outside the ICU. Neil came there and Avni looked at him. At the same time, the doctor comes there and all get up.

Dr: he is out of danger now.

All smiled with teary eyes. Neil looked at Avni happily she also turns her face to him.

Nm: can we meet him?

Dr: yes, he got his consciousness now. You can meet him but one by one and yes, please don't disturb him.

Neil: sure doctor, thank you.

Dr: no, doctor Neil, it is our duty.

Neil pets his shoulder and nods. The doctor goes. Avni and Arnav side hugged Neela maa together and Neela maa cups their faces. She smiled with teary eyes, Avni was also emotional and a tear falls from Arnav's eye. Neil was looking at them. They broke the hug.

Neil: Neela maa, you can go.

Nm: he must want to meet Avni. Avni, you go.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: he just woke up if he saw me it will affect his health.

Nm: he is not angry with you now.

Avni: I know but he was guilty and if he saw me then he will recall all those things please mamma, try to understand.

Neil: Avni is right we can't give him stress now.

Nm: ok if you are saying so.

Neela maa goes inside. She saw Ashish and got emotional. Ashish opened his eyes.

Ashish: Neela.

Neela maa holds his hand.

Nm: I am here.

Ashish: Aa, Aav, Av, ni, Av.ni.

Nm: she is outside.

Ashish signed with his hand to call her.

Ashish: Avni.

Nm: you want to meet Avni?

Ashish nods. Neela maa nods and goes.

Nm: Avni, Ashish...

Neela maa saw Avni is not there with Neil and Arnav.

Nm: where is Avni?

Neil: she went home.

Nm: what? Ashish is calling her if she does not meet him then he will think about it and will take the stress.

Arnav: I call her.

Person: no need to call me. I am here.

They turned and saw Avni she was standing there with moist eyes.

Nm: thank God, you came. Come, Ashish is calling you.

Avni was looking at her. She looked at Neil who nods. Avni clenched her fist she slowly comes to Neela maa who keeps a hand on her shoulder and whispers go. Avni looked at the door and goes there. She opened the door and goes. She saw Ashish and slowly goes to him. Ashish opened his eyes.

Ashish: Avni.

Avni nods like a kid. She was trying to control her emotions she clenched her dress and bits her lip.

Ashish joined hands slowly in front of Avni. Avni shook her hands. She hesitates to hold his hand. Avni slowly forwards her shaking hands to holds Ashish's hand and gulps. Tears fall from her eyes. She holds Ashish's hand and shook her head. A tear falls from Ashish's eyes.

Ashish: I am sorry.

Avni cries she slowly cups Ashish's face and was crying. She wipes Ashish's tears. She keeps her head on his shoulder carefully.

Avni: I missed you so much.

They closed their eyes.

Ashish: I am sorry. I...

Avni opened her eyes and wipes her tears and moved away.

Avni: don't take the stress you just woke up. We will talk later now take a rest.

Ashish tried to talk. Avni warned him.

Avni: if you do not listen to me then I will get angry and will not talk to you.

Ashish smiled slightly. Avni also smiled. Sometimes things were not that much difficult as we thinks.

Ashish closed his eyes. Avni was looking at him she smiled slightly.

At the time of the night, Neil was sitting on the couch and working on the laptop. Avni entered the room by carrying a jug. She was wearing a nightdress. She saw Neil and thinks. Avni goes to keep the jug on the side table of the bed and slowly goes to Neil by rubbing her hands. Neil looked at her, Avni looked down, Neil also looks down. Avni comes to him and sits beside him. Neil turns his face to Avni who was looking away. Neil looked down then he turns his face to the laptop. Avni looked at him and bit her lips. She wants to talk to Neil but does not understand how to start. Avni thinks and looked at Neil.

.