Chapter 22: Look Ahead

1 Week Later

It had been hard for everyone, Julia, John and Shenzie.

The death of Henry had taken its' toll and Shenzie hated it, although she would never forgive Henry for what he had done, she still felt a special place in her heart for him. He had been with her for a while, and there were times where she tried to forget about what he had done and act like he wasn't the monster he was that night. Billy had had a respectful funeral where the rest of his family had the chance to say a proper goodbye.

Billy Webster Docker was now laid to rest.

Shenzie heard a knock on the door to the bedroom and she looked back to see John, 'hey... Still can't sleep?'

'I can barely sleep at all'.

'You want a drink?'

'... Sure'.

She followed John out into the kitchen and watched him, she focused on John and John alone. His strong build, his silky jaw length hair and beautiful brown eyes.

'Shen'.

She hummed in response and John chuckled, 'I think you should let go of me, I need to finish the drinks'.

Oh... No, I don't think so.

She brought her hand around the front and palmed him through his pants and she felt him slightly arch his back, 'Sh- Shen hold on, not right-'.

'Now'.

She spoke over him before beginning to stroke him, 'shit! Shen that's hurts! Hold on!' She gripped him firmly and began to move him around, she liked doing that, she liked to pull him along with her, as long as she wasn't hurting him too much. So far John hadn't cried out in pain, if anything, he looked like he enjoyed it.

'Ah fuck babe'.

He walked along with her, if anyone walked in and see them they would be mildly confused. Shen was pulling John along by his clothed dick, she pulled him to the sofa, the bedroom was too far away.

'I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow'.

She said hotly and he smirked, 'whatever you say baby', he pulled her hand away from him and shoved her down on the couch before joining her, 'open your fucking legs' he ordered and Shenzie was quick to obey.

'Roll your hips against mine'.

She did just that and groaned when she felt John grow hard, 'I want you inside of me John, please! I wan't-'.

'Don't worry, I'm gonna fuck you'.

He grinded his hips against her core and Shenzie moaned and moved against him, she was ready for John, always ready. She watched as he pulled his dick out of his pants and began to pump it a few times before pulling Shenzies' underwear aside. They looked into each others eyes, all that was heard in the room was their laboured breathing, 'god you're so fucking sexy', John moaned before kissing her. He guided himself into her core and they both groaned.

'Jesus, you're tight'.

John didn't move straight away, allowing Shenzie some time to adjust, 'god, you're so big', But it was pleasurable, she loved every single bit of John. Right now, she loves the way he presses nearly all of his body weight on top of her, restricting her movements, she loves the way he pushes his forehead against hers in another act of intimacy.
John begins to move, rocking into Shenzie like the ocean lapping at the shore, 'oh god, I want you, I want all of you'.

'You already have me John I-'.

'I want more, I want a family with you for godsake!'

Those words tore through Shenzie and she froze which led to John freezing as well, 'shit, I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to say all of that-'.
She chuckled softly and gently cupped his cheeks in her hands, 'you meant every word John, and I love you for it', she kissed him gently, 'don't pull out when you tip over John'.
That was enough to confirm what her thoughts were on that subject. She had lost a son, but he had finally been put to rest, he was a beautiful memory that would live on, Billy was with Max now and that's what made her relax.
John thrusted into her for what seemed like hours, they both wanted this feeling to last long but eventually, he had reached the edge and plummeted downwards.

'Ohhhh fuckkkk!'

He begant to shake on top of Shenzie, it was clear that John's orgasm was powerful than before. Shenzie didn't take long to follow him, her body shaking just as much as his did.
They lay on the couch for quite some time before John was able to get up and pull Shenzie up with him, 'time to enjoy a hot shower... Or bath?'

'How about both?'

John smirked as he pulled her in for another kiss, 'we can sort something out'.