Chapter 13: Terrible Clues

'Were you making it all up?'

Shenzie was quick to confront Henry who frowned at her, 'what're you talking about? Made what up?'

'The story about seeing a black Mustang and almost colliding into it'.

'What!? Are you serious? You think I was lying?'

'Look, are you certain  it was a Mustang?'

Henry laughed, 'unbelievable, you're absolutely unbelievable Shenzie', she laughed back at him, 'I don't know what to believe right now-'.

'You think John was telling the truth?'

'Well-'.

'And you're asking if I'm lying?'

He was right, but she didn't want to think that John had anything to do with it all. He mentioned that if he went out then he went out

'Henry I-'.

'Seriously Shenzie, he seemed a little uncomfortable when Detective Girth was asking him more questions'.

He's not wrong, he was a little angry when we headed into town after that interaction with Detective Girth.

'Also, he looked at me strangely, like he was angry'.

'Maybe because you were-'.

'Stop trying to cover for him, have you forgotten that you're looking for Billy's killer?'

She closed her eyes for a few moments, 'alright, alright Henry I'm sorry, I got a little overwhelmed with it all'.
Henry sighed, 'I know... Look I'm sorry for having a go at you but, you didn't just lose a son', he looked away, 'I lost a nephew'.

+

John had asked Shenzie over for dinner and at first she was hesitant but she wasn't going to let Girth's interaction ruin their relationship. John and her hadn't confirmed that they were really together, but there was something there.

'Have you gone to see a doctor?'

John's voice broke through her thoughts and she realized that he was speaking, 'oh god... I think I need to, I'm really zoning out, It's not that often that I do that'.

'It's probably because of what's been happening, I understand, I was like that when Helen passed'.

'This spaghettie sauce is amazing!'

'Mother made it, and she passed it down to me'.

'Say thank you to her for me'.

'Will do'.

John hadn't touched his food, he had been staring at Shenzie the whole time which made her uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. She loved the way he was looking at her, a sudden spark in his eyes. John wanted something and so did she.

The fork clattered to the ground as she lost grip on her fork. John had lunged at her, pressing his lips against her.
The kiss was passionate, it meant more than last time where he had fought her. John pulled her towards the bedroom once again and quickly took her clothes off before shoving her down onto the bed, he took his own clothes off and knelt down on the ground, he had shoved her legs open and Shenzie knew straight away what he wanted.
The lick to her core sent shivers down her spine, John pressed his face a little further between her legs, pushing her up the bed.

'Fuck, John!'

She brought her hands down and grabbed his hair, pulling it hard enough to make him moan against her. John's eyes were shut as he pushed his tongue deeper into her folds.

'Jesus!'

She grinded herself into his face, wanting more, 'come on John, you can do it, make me cum', she whispered down at him and his eyes shot open, connecting with her.
Shenzie yelped as John began to attack her clit, pushing her further and further towards the edge. 
She almost tipped over but John suddenly pulled away, 'fuck! What're you doing!?' She tried to pull him back down but John pushed her hand away and crawled on top of her, 'now you know how I felt when you did that to me honey', he winked down at her before kissing her. Shenzie moaned in his mouth as she tasted herself.
John was quick to shove her legs even wider so he could position himself at her entrance. They locked eyes before kissing each other gently. 
He pushed inside her slowly and Shenzie moaned, 'oh god John!'

'A little harder? You want me to fuck you a littler harder?'

'Yes! Please fuck me harder!'

John shoved in deeper, causing her to groan out loudly, her fingers raking down his back at the same time.

'Fuck, bite me Shen, bite my neck!'

John wheezed and Shenzie didn't hesitate, she bit his neck, hard but John didn't seem to pull away in pain, instead she felt his dick twitch inside her and he let out a filthy moan, 'harder, bit me a little harder!' He begged and who was she to say no.
He had sucked on her skin hard, that will show tomorrow.

She wasn't regretting any of this, she wanted so much from him and he was giving it to her. John massaged her breasts as he thrusted into her, his fingers rubbing over her nipples. A few more tweaks and she came, hard.
John tried his best to keep going and hold back but Shenzies' walls squeezed his dick a little harder than last time and he came just as hard as her.

'Oh fucking hell!'

He groaned before slowly pulling out and rolling over next to her. His foot knocked a little box on the side table, and she heard and audible 'shit'. The box looked beautiful, 'is that a jewellry box?'
John followed her gaze back to the medium sized item.

'Yes, it belonged to Helen, her jewellery's still in there... I'm sorry, but I don't want to open it'.

'it's fine, I just like the box, that's all'.

'Custom made... Anyway, you up for a hot shower?'

'Always'.

John kissed her gently before getting up and heading off to the bathroom. 
Shenzie's eyes landed on the jewellery box and she made sure that John wasn't coming out any time soon, so she quickly moved over and touched the smooth polished wood, it was so tempting to open... Maybe, just a peek? She unlocked the box and lifted the lid.

Her blood ran cold.