Chapter 1: The Lost Past

Billy Webster Docker.

Shenzie Docker's son, born February 17th 2010.

Went missing on June 18 2018 at the age of 8 years, reported missing by Henry Docker, Billy's Uncle.

Shenzie had returned from a holiday with a couple of girlfriends when she was notified of her sons' disappearance.

'He must have gotten lost!'

She screamed at Max Docker, her husband. He had tried his best to calm her down, 'they've got search parties out there Shenzie, they'll find him soon, I promise!'

4 Years

It had been 4 years since the disappearance of Shenzie Dockers' son, Billy.
Mill Neck was quiet and peaceful, too peaceful to her liking. She missed Billy's presence in the house, he was one of the reasons why she would get out of bed.
But ever since he was gone, she had trouble leaving the bed, especially after Max passed away.

She had met Max Docker when she was only twenty, she met him outside a little cafe where she would usually have her latte's.
They had been together for a few years until they married in 2008.
Little Billy was born 2 years later.

Max had loved her dearly, but ever since Billy had vanished, Shenzie's and Max's relationship had sizzled away.
One night, Max had walked out of the house, hopped into his car and drove off into the night.
At least an hour later, Shenzie had police standing at her door... That's when her world turned upside down.
She had lost her son and her husband.

She wasn't alone though, her sister, Julia Maria was by her side, always. Shenzie wasn't the only one who was grieving.
Max's brother, Henry Docker, his older brother, someone that was so close to Max, even closer than Shenzie herself. She hadn't seen Henry for at least a year, and she didn't blame him. She wanted to hide away as well, but she knew that Max wouldn't want that.
She had returned to work, and the first couple of weeks were difficult, moving on was difficult for everyone.