ƒσяту-ηιηє

Zacznij od początku

But Draco was a lot of things but dumb wasn't one of them.

"Fuck!" Vienna had yelled a moment before Draco stepped into the doorway. The small amount of sunlight shone on him, making his presence known.

"I'm going to give you one chance—" Draco snarled and Vienna jumped as she turned around to face him, "—to explain what the fuck that was?"

The look on Vienna's face was a fear Draco has never seen before on her face. And he has seen her scared many times. But this wasn't the fear she had with her father, no this was a different type. Stronger.

"Draco—"

Vienna attempted to step forward but Draco held out a hand to stop her. He was so angry that he didn't know what he would be capable of. What he might do if she was closer. So for both their sakes, Draco stopped her from coming any closer.

She came to a quick stop, as though she was scared of making this messy situation worse.

"Stay there and explain what I just saw," Draco ordered, "because I am this close to losing my shit."

He felt nothing but betrayal and anger.

"It wasn't what you think," Vienna quickly said, "I let her kiss me for a reason."

Draco began pacing across the room, shaking his head as he took in her words.

"Tell me," Draco told her.

Vienna took a deep breath in like she was preparing herself, "Do you remember that day when we snuck into Hermione's dormitory?"

"I do," a simple response from Draco.

"I found something under her bed," Vienna told him and he could tell it wasn't easy for her to tell him that — which only made his curiosity and anger grow.

"I found a box," Vienna added.

"And what was in the box?" Draco said as his patience weakened.

Vienna looked away from Draco. She didn't want to tell him. She was scared of what he might do. She also couldn't find the words.

"Vienna?" Draco took a step forward. Vienna watched the movement carefully.

With no response from Vienna Draco run a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"Fine," Draco snarled, "I'll go see for myself."

And before Vienna could even process his words, Draco was out of the bathroom and storming through the dark corridor.

Vienna quickly ran after him and Draco's long strides had already rounded the corner and went down the stairs.

"Draco!" Vienna called, "wait!"

Vienna got no response.

She began running down the stairs. She saw his white hair already going down the next set of stairs.

"Fuck," Vienna cursed to herself as she tried to go down the stairs faster. Occasionally skipping a few stairs.

"Draco!" Vienna tried to call out again and yet again got no response.