"Will you come with us?" Shashi asked.

"Of course, Khushi also has not visited any place in Mumbai yet"

"Ok, then. It will be a good idea to cover full Mumbai in a day" Shashi said.

"I will book our tickets on Sunday. We can return home at 9 pm" Arnav said.

"Ok..."

"Shall we prepare something to eat?" Garima asked.

"No need, aunty. There are many special foods available in Mumbai. Just eat it. you will surely like it"

Garima nodded ok.

"Take a cab to reach Marine Drive, uncle. We will join you there" Arnav said.

"Sure..."

Arnav went to his room.

"Is not Damadji so good...?" Garima asked joyfully.

"No doubt," Said Shashi.

Khushi smiled inwardly. Thank god, her parents didn't come to Mumbai ten days ago... she supposed.

They got ready for the office. Taking lunch boxes, they started to the office together. Khushi was thinking something very seriously.

"Are you thinking that I'm trying to impress your parents?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded no.

"Why, Khushi? Am I not impressing them effectively?" He asked teasingly.

"What will you gain impressing them?"

"What a question is this? They will support me... they stand for me... they won't allow you to go against me..."

"So, you are doing this for yourself?"

"Be it, Khushi. You know that how I had been. I don't know how to talk to elders nor do I know how to behave with others. I used to be alone and you know that. I just have started the evaluation. I have to go long way to develop myself. I don't know whether what I'm doing is right or wrong until I face the consequence. So, don't mistake me. You are free to tell me if I'm wrong. Being my wife, you are responsible for me"

Khushi smiled, listening to him. She liked his open approach.

"What will you do if I say your approach in the sexual matter with me is wrong?"

"Wrong means? In what sense it's wrong? If it is wrong, what is right? How should I approach you?"

"IT must be MUTUAL... but you never minded whether I'm fine with it or not."

"If it's the point, our sexual connection is absolutely mutual because you accepted it and you are fine with that"

"What do you want me to do to prove that I'm not fine with that? Will you agree if I stop you or oppose you?"

"Don't lie, Khushi... I know you like me and also liked IT"

"Oh, really? How do you know?"

"I saw the same depth in you as I have in me for you"

"At the time of lovemaking, everyone reacts that way only..."

"I won't agree..."

"Why?"

"Feelings differ from the person to person. So are your feelings for me... I felt the seriousness of your love many times. So, don't try to make up..."

Khushi sighed.

They reached the office. Arnav was about to say something, Khushi stopped him by showing her palm.

"Don't say I should not talk to NK" she got down from the car and walked in.

Arnav rolled his eyes and went to the parking lot. Khushi found Lavanya's cubicle empty. NK smiled at her.

"Has not Lavanya come yet?"

"No, Khushi. She just called me. She got stuck in the traffic"

"Oh..."

"Nanne, come to my cabin," Khushi said.

"Yeah..." he followed her.

Khushi waited for Arnav to enter the office. She saw him coming. She found him frustrated. Of course, he would be. When he came close to them,

"When are you going to tell your family about Lavanya?" Khushi asked.

Arnav stopped hearing that. Lavanya? Why does NK tell his family about Lavanya?

"I have already spoken to my Mom, Khushi"

"That's really great... Make her meet you mother"

"I have shown Lavanya's photo to my Mom..."

"Does she like Lavanya?"

"Of course, she liked her very much"

"What photo did you show your mother?"

"The one you captured in Shreya's engagement party."

"Oh, that one?"

"Yup... Lavanya looked so beautiful in a Cherry red saree... your dress code worked well... you both rocked that day" NK said.

"Yeah, Lavanya asked me to wear a Cherry red saree that day"

"Thank you so much, Khushi. Because of you, I got to know about Lavanya's love for me. Or else, she would not have confessed" NK smiled.

"She is a nice girl and loves you so much. That's why I helped her. I'm happy you guys understand each other. Never make her feel alone especially when you are around her"

"I promise, Khushi. I will take care of her"

"Thank you... I have talked to Vidhesh and asked him to search for a rental house. He will find a house soon. So, get ready to shift there anytime"

"Thank you so much, Khushi. He will get upset if he gets to know the house is for me. But I will deal with him"

"Yeah... keeping vengeance in our heart for long is not good..."

"You are right... I will thank him if he finds a good house for me"

"That's good" Khushi smiled. She was happy about NK's decision of talking to Vidhesh.

At the same time, Arnav got to know the real picture of every confusion he had. Yes, Arnav got to know everything and felt bad. Khushi intentionally did that. Didn't he say she has the responsibility to correct him? To do that, he should know what mistake he had done. Here, it happened. Arnav thought Khushi attended Akash's birthday party but she attended Shreya's engagement party. She asked Vidhesh for a rental house for NK but he thought she is planning to leave his house. He misunderstood that without inquiring her. He forced her to start their wedding life. Maybe, that's why she didn't stop him from touching her as he was in the biggest misunderstanding. Was she silent only because he was in the misconception? Arnav became restless. He didn't know what to do. As of now, he wants to do something to show how sorry he was. He dialed Khushi's number. She attended it.

"Khushi, come to my cabin" He disconnected the call, without giving time for her to argue.

Khushi came to his cabin and knocked on the door. She saw him waiting for her, leaning on the table. Khushi entered in. In no time, he hugged her gently and said,

"I'm sorry, Khushi... I'm really sorry"

To be continued...