Neil: you ok? Come, sit here. Bhai, water.

Arnav nods. Neil takes Avni back and makes her sit on the bench, he sits with her and gives his shoulder to Avni. Arnav comes and Neil makes Avni drink water but she resists.

Neil: just a sip.

Avni sipped. Neela maa comes to Avni. Avni saw her and cried.

Avni: this is why I hid the truth for all these years. I knew this will happen. I told you, everything will ruin.

Neela maa caresses her hair and hugs her. They cried. Neil gets up. He looked at Arnav.

Neil: I am coming.

Neil signed at ICU.

Avni: can I come, please.

Neil: not now, first let me talk to the doctor. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Avni looked at Neil who was looking at her. Neil goes and looks at Ashish. Neil talks to the doctor. He looked at Ashish and comes out. Neela maa and Avni gets up.

Avni: Papa?

Neil: Doctors are trying. Don't worry. Come.

Neil holds her shoulders and takes Avni to the door. Avni saw Ashish and her eyes get moist. Neil looked at her. He signed the nurse to close the curtain. She closed that, Avni looked at Neil who blinked his eyes and Avni keeps her head on his shoulder. Neil hugged her and Avni clenched Neil's shirt.

Neil takes Avni to the bench and Avni saw Arnav.

Arnav: you did not even tell me the truth. Why did you hide that from me also?

Avni looked down.

Arnav: your bear everything alone and did not even let any of us get doubted. Why? Why?

Avni was looking at him.

Arnav: Itna paraya kar diya bhai ko.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: no Bhai, I am sorry. I just did not let the truth come out.

Arnav comes to her and hugs her.

Arnav: how did you bear that torture in all these years?

Avni's eyes had tears. Avni wiped her tears and sighed. She breaks the hug.

Avni: whatever was supposed to happen, it happened. Now there is no point in talking about it.

Avni looked around and turns her face she saw Neela maa and goes to her.

Avni: Aman?

Nm: he is at home.

Avni looked at her.

Nm: don't worry, Kareena is with him.

Avni: you should not leave him alone. He must be in guilt.

Nm: my mind was not working at that time. We just want to take Ashish here as soon as possible.

Avneil was looking at her. Neil's phone rang, Avni turned to him. Neil takes out his phone and saw the caller I'd then he looks at Avni.

Neil: Hello.

Kareena: Bro, Aman locked himself in the room.

Neil was shocked.

Kareena: please come here, I am asking him but he is not opening the door. Bro, I am so scared, I don't know what to do.

Neil: relax, Kareena, we are coming.

Avni and all looked at him. Neil cuts the call.

Arnav: what happened?

Neil: Aman has locked himself in the room and is not giving any reply.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: Avni, let's go. You can only handle him.

Avni nods. They go fastly, Neela maa was looking at them. She looked worried. Avneil were going but suddenly Avni stopped and caught her head. Neil stopped and turns he comes to Avni and holds her.

Neil: what happened?

Avni was trying to open her eyes.

Avni: no, nothing. Let's go.

She did not eat breakfast properly and did not have anything since morning and on top of that Ashish insults her then stress. These all things affect her health. Avni goes, Neil was looking at her.

Neil in mind: Avni is not fine.

Avni stopped and turned to him.

Avni: Neil, let's go fast.

Neil nods and goes to her. They go, Avni was worried for Aman.