Two Happy Sea Buddies

Start from the beginning

Pumpkin Cake then noticed a salt shaker on the floor and started chewing on it, but Cup Cake took managed to take it away. "Uh uh uh uh, we don't chew on things, Pumpkin Cake." Carrot Cake said as he smiled.

"Well, except food." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled.

That's when Cup Cake became worried. "Food! Oh great cinnamon shells! I completely forgot!" Cup Cake said with worry.

"Nah, silly, you just fed them bottles." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

"Ah! The food for the enormously big catering we have to deliver today!" Carrot Cake said with worry.

"Oh with the new twins, we've been so distracted." Cup Cake said with a frown.

"Hurry hunny bun, we have to find a babysitter to help watch the babies while we take care of this!" Carrot Cake said as he held Pumpkin Cake while Cup Cake held Pound Cake and left the sweet shop.

"But I wonder who would be available on such short notice." Cup Cake said as she felt worried.

"Ooh! Me! Pick me!" Pinkie Pie volunteered as she felt excited.

First, the Cakes went to ask Maud, but she wasn't available since she went to go on a picnic with her pet rock and her boyfriend, then they tried asking Limestone, but she was busy helping the royal guards, and they even tried asking Marble, but she was a bit too shy to answer, just when they were about to give up, Pinkie showed up in front of them and smiled.

They felt uneasy on asking her to babysit, but they had no other options. "Uh, Pinkie Pie, how would you like to baby sit for us?" Carrot Cake asked.

Pinkie Pie gasped with excitement but then tried to be more casual. "I don't know, I have to check my schedule." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled, she then agreed to help babysit.

Back at Sugar Cube Corner, the Cakes were busy trying to pack up their things in order to get ready for the big catering, Carrot Cake then went over to Pinkie, who was carrying the two babies.

"Now, Pinkie, are you sure you can handle the responsibility of handling two babies?" Carrot Cake asked as he felt concerned.

"I can be responsible, why responsibility is my middle name, Pinkie Responsibility Pie." Pinkie said with pride.

"But this time you have to take care of them, not just play with them." Cup Cake explained to Pinkie. "You have to be responsible."

"I know, I will, I am." Pinkie said with a smile.

Cup Cale then grabbed the last of the things that she and Carrot Cake needed. "Here you are dear, all your responsibilities are on this list." Cup Cake said as she gave Pinkie Pie a long list.

"Whoa, that's a long list of—" Pinkie then stopped as she knew that Cup Cale and Carrot Cale were counting on her. "Consider it done."

"We'll frost the desserts when we get there, tick tock sugar plum! Tick tick!" Carrot Cake said to his wife as he went ou the door with the essentials.

"Oh please take good care of our precious ginger snaps." Cup Cake said while smiling nervously.

"No worries, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, your twins are in good hands." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

Soon after the cakes were gone, Pinkie and the Cake Twins were left at Sugar Cube Corner. "Alright everyone, who's ready to play quick game before we eat some lunch?" Pinkie asked the twins as they giggled.

So Pinkie took the cake twins out to the reef to play some games. "So, what games do you want to play first? Catch? Charades? Matching?" Pinkie Pie asked out of excitement, suddenly, she noticed that the cake twins are already gone. "Ooh, Hide and Seek! Good choice! Ready or not, here I come!"

So Pinkie swam around the reef to try and find the Cake Twins, soon, she noticed a bit of giggling and found Pound Cake hiding in some seaweed.

"Found you!" Pinkie Pie as she held Pound Cake while giggling. "Now we just have to find Pumpkin Cake."

So as Pinkie and Pound Cake looked for Pumpkin Cake, meanwhile, at another part of the reef, Pumpkin was swimming around admiring some of the seaweed and other plants.

Suddenly, she noticed a strange piece of seaweed and then decided to chew on it, however, that wasn't seaweed she was chewing on, what she was chewing on was revealed to be a tail that belonged to an orange colored anthropomorphic axolotl that looked to be about sixteen years old, had baby blue eyes, freckles, wore green seaweed shorts and had a seaweed necklace with a rock on it, he was known Mikey, an anthropomorphic sea creature that dwells in some of the fresh water regions of Equestria, but he can also survive in salt water climates.

Mikey noticed Pumpkin Cake and picked her up while smiling. "Aw, and where did you come from? Aren't you just the cutest?" Mikey said while smiling.

"What's that you got there?" A voice asked as another sea creature appeared, it was revealed to be an anthropomorphic alligator with green eyes, brown pants and brown wristbands, he was known as Leatherhead, a freshwater creature that happens to be a good friend to Mikey.

"I found this baby mermaid here chewing my tail, isn't she cute?" Mikey asked while smiling.

"Yeah, she is a little cute, but where did she come from?" Leatherhead asked.

"Not sure to be honest." Mikey said as he frowned. "Maybe we should search around and see if we could find either her mom or her dad."

"Agreed." Leatherhead said as he and Mikey began searching.

When they checked a part of the reef that was near Pinkie's kingdom, they then noticed how beautiful Pinkie's kingdom was and how sparkly it was. "Wow...so beautiful..." Mikey said with awe.

"Indeed, the Sparkling Oceans sure have become more sparkly than last time." Leatherhead said while smiling.

"Not that...her..." Mikey said with awe as he pointed to what he was looking at.

Leatherhead and Mikey then saw Pinkie Pie and pound cake as they were still looking for Pumpkin Cake. "Pumpkin? Pumpkin? Where are you?" Pinkie asked in a sing song voice while looking around.

Seeing her appearance made Mikey started to blush and his gills then started to flutter a bit. "How are my gills? Are they straight?" Mikey asked while blushing and tried straightening his gills.

Leatherhead chuckled a bit as Mikey and Leatherhead went closer to Pinkie. "Excuse me, miss? Are you looking for something?" Leatherhead asked Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie then noticed Pumpkin Cake with Mikey and Leatherhead and gasped with a smile. "Pumpkin!" Pinkie Pie said as she then hugged Pumpkin Cake. "I've been looking everywhere for you! Thank you so much for finding her."

"No problem, just happy to help." Mikey said as he smiled. "My name is Mikey, and this is my friend Leatherhead."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I can see you met Pumpkin Cake, and this is Pound Cake." Pinkie Pie said with a smile. "I'm watching over them while their parents are out doing a big catering."

"Cool." Mikey said with a smile.

"So what are you two doing?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Oh, we're just looking around the ocean before we headed back home, that's where we found Pumpkin Cake." Mikey said with a smile.

Suddenly, a growl was heard as Mikey and Leatherhead's stomachs were starting to growl a bit. "Oh, seems like you two are hungry." Pinkie Pie said with a smile. "Why don't you come over to Sugar Cube Corner with me and I can make you a delicious snack."

"Sweet." Mikey said with a smile as he and Leatherhead went with Pinkie Pie and the cake twins to go out and a little something, so from that moment on, Mikey and Leatherhead started to become good friends with Pinkie Pie, but what if their friendship could be something more?

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

Song: A Month Old by Pinkie Pie

To be continued. . .