Description

*You can skip if you don't want to read.*

Have you ever questioned yourself, who are you living your life for?.. The answers you guys gave me would be many, some may live for their parents, some may live for their siblings, and some may live for their loved ones...But if no one loves you at all, who would you want to live for? I've always been trying to find answers for myself because I'm a person who lives without knowing who I want to live on this planet for...

I was raised by my biological father and stepmother, but I also never received the love and warmth of my stepmother or even my biological father. They raised me with all their cruelty and abuse. They physically abused me, emotionally abused me, and neglect me, they treated me badly as if I had no heart...And I have a step-sister and step-brother, but they don't love me like my father and step-mother, and they always abused me as my step-mother and father do.

For twenty-two years I had to live in misery and bitterness until they decided to send me to be the bride of a man whom the whole town rumored was a vampire.

I'm scared of this guy just like the people of the town but I don't have much choice and maybe it's the last choice for me to get out of this toxic family. . .But in the end, I found the answer that I wanted to live for this man...

*This story is about Draco being a vampire and this story is not in this era, but this is a story that happened in ancient times. (And most importantly, the dress of the hero and heroine in this story is dressed in antique costumes.)*

Example of the heroine's clothes

Examples of hero's clothes

A/N: I know I've given a synopsis and a few details about it in my previous story, but I'd like to reiterate it for some of you who haven't read my previous story