"come here" he calls for you, and you do exactly what he wanted.

you crawl over the seat, straddling him. you rest your elbows on his shoulders as you look into his eyes. your face goes down to his neck, giving soft kisses before you grab the back of his neck.

his hands travel do your ass, giving it a squeeze, pressing your body against his. "mmmm" he groans, holding your hips as you grind your body against his.

"fuck" he knew exactly where this could go if the green lights wouldn't have shined on your skin.

you groan out and kiss his the side of his face, still going in on grinding. "the lights green" he laughs. "mhm" you groan as you get off of him.

HONK

******

you shoot the alien and one tries to sneak up on you as connie shoots it "gotcha bitch" you laugh as you grab the gun and look at the screen, shoot the aliens in front of you.

this was hour one of being at the arcade, you guys ran out of money for your card. "well... we're out of money"

"i really want some brownies right now" connie says out of nowhere, as you put the gun down and walk to the front of the building.

"well, let's make some" you say smiling, "i have some at my house, i never bused them because i don't know how to bake at all"

"well i'm a pro" you guys walk all the way across the parking lot, to get back to his black mercedes. "i call playing the song" you speak, grabbing your phone from your pocket.

you take the phone out of your pocket, opening it to musi. putting on ANGEL by KALI UCHIS.

you guys pull out of the arcade in silence, he takes off his hat and puts it on the dashboard. you look at his eyes focused on the road, he looked good. you take out your phone, and go onto tiktok, waiting until you get to his house.

in about 10 minutes you guys make it to connie's apartment, going straight in and looking around. it was pretty modern, he lived alone.

he comes in and takes off his shoes, taking off his jacket. "do you wanna come in the room?" he ask.

you nod your head and follow him as he takes off his shirt, revealing his toned abs, and his muscular arms. his cat sits on top of his desk, playing with something.

you sit in the bed and bite your lip as you watch his back muscles flex, he puts on a wife beater and some grey sweats.

"when are you gonna stop looking at me, do you like what you see?" he ask you, tilting his head to the side. "yeah, i do" you speak getting up, standing in front of him. "can i use the restroom?"

he points you to the bathroom, after you come out you see him in the living room, rolling up.

you sit next to him and watch as he finishes it off, leaning back in the seat. he grabs a lighter and lights the blunt as you watch him take a puff then pass it to you.

after about 10 minutes you two finish the blunt and at this point in time y'all were high out of your minds. "i want brownies"

that's all it took, he got up and grabbed brownies from out of the pantry and tells you to come in the kitchen.

after struggling to make brownies, you finally put them in the oven. after, you sit on the counter. constance looks you in your eyes as you turn around.

sexual levels are off the chart at this point as he grabs your throat, and connects his lips onto yours. you respond to the kiss by holding his toned bicep, kissing him back with much ease.

his hand slides down to your plump ass, you wrap your legs around his toned waist as he picks you up without a problem.

you moan through the kiss as he starts adding tongue, sloppy kissing you. he walks over to his black colored couch and puts you on your back and towers over you.

you sit up and help him take off his shirt, showing off the tattoo he has on his side "damn"

he takes off your shirt,leaving you in your bra as he leaves soft kisses on your breast, down to your stomach. "mm connie." 

the butterflies flutter through your stomach as you pick your legs up from the couch and wrap your legs around his waist.

he looks up and struggles to take off your jeans, after getting frustrated he finally gets them off. he leaves you in your underwear and bra that were lacy, see through and white.

the white colored thing compliments your skin, making your cocoa brown skin pop. your legs were so smooth, the shea butter making them that way.

"you look so beautiful like this" he puts his knee in between your legs, putting his hands next to your head never removing his lips from yours.

he tells you to move. you grind on his thigh, throwing your head back at the feeling you haven't felt in a while. connie mumbles something in spanish before asking you if he can take off your panties.

you nod your head as he takes them off, seeing a wet spot right in the center. "you're so wet.." his low eyes look back into yours, making you 10 times hornier than you were.

he touches your clit with his middle finger, feeling your wetness for himself. he starts to take off his rings putting them on the coffee table.

he adds two fingers into you slowly you as you moan above him shamelessly. he speaks to you in spanish, looking at your pussy as you look down at him. he adds his thumb, rubbing your clit as he makes eye contact with you.

his long lanky fingers move in a c motion, going deeper and deeper with every movement. he makes sure to hit your gspot as much as possible even though it was hard.

you start moaning, breathing hard as the pleasure gets better. before you get to your orgasm, he grabs your smooth legs, putting them over his broad shoulders.

he connects his lips to yours (not the ones on your face) and starts kissing it, adding his tongue. he curls his tongue as you hold his head "yeah connie, you're so good"

you moan dirty things to him as he eats you out sloppy. his middle finger and pointer thrust in and out of you as you arch your back and throw your head back, getting closer and closer to your orgasm.

"fuck con im close" you moan out as you ride his face, still eating you like he never ate before.
"cum for me baby" that's all it took for you to become a shaky mess over him, as your body goes still for a minute.

he comes up from in between your legs, and you see his face. he goes back down and licks up all the mess you made.

"what's that smell?" you ask smelling something burned. you two make eye contact, and look towards the kitchen. he gets up and runs, to the kitchen, taking the smoking brownies out of the oven.