"now go get dressed, we bout to go" he says as you finish your food. as you walk into your room, he takes out his phone, turning on teen titans go. you wear a fitted long sleeve green top, a black cropped jacket and some black jeans paired with some green 1s.

he matches you with a green skeleton jacket, a green ny hat, and baggy jeans. and the white bb belt is what sent you over the edge.

he looked so good with it your couldn't even pretend you weren't having wild thoughts.

you curl your hair a little bit before walking out of the room to hear connie cheering. "OOOOOO" he looks at you as you walk out.

he comes towards you and starts turning you around getting a look. then looking at your face, and how bouncy your hair was.

"you look amazing.." he speaks looking into your eyes. then he leans down, keeping eye contact with you, about to kiss you whenever...

"AHHH" the both of you jump at the sound of andreas scream... or moan. "and that is our que to leave..." he says as he grabs his keys and your hand.

when you guys get into the car, it smells like weed mixed with the smell of pineapples. it's pretty warm, but it feels good.

he turns on the car and connects his bluetooth, and starts playing all mine by PLAZA, it was dark, the city lights of new york were out and were showing out.

"YOU GET IN MY BACKSEAT, SEE YOU GET NAKED IN THE REAR VIEW" he stirs the the wheel with his left hand, the other on the arm rest.

"AND I HIT IT LIKE ITS ALL MINE" his hand sneaks over to your thigh, resting there. his veins show as he took off his jacket.

"you should let me play my playlist" you grab his hand that lays on your thigh.

"go ahead put in a song mama" he says not taking his eyes off the road. you take his phone and type in all the stars by kendrick lamar and sza.

"this my shit, don't make me act up aurora" you laugh and look out the window as he hums the song, his deep voice making you hear his singing over the music.

you reach over and take off his hat, and touch his head. it's not like you could run your fingers through it but you could still play with whatever he called that carpet hair.

your hands move from his hair, to his shoulders and down his stomach, your hands move down to his lower stomach before stopping.

laughing a bit you think before going crazy, what could happen... his hand still rest on your thigh, as his fingers move.

at this point it was just a teasing game, before you unbuckle your seatbelt. he says "try anything and i promise i will pull this car over."

"and do what to me?" you ask tilting your head. he doesn't respond but instead continues driving until you reach a red light.

"you were saying?" he continues the conversation from a few minutes ago. "your not gonna do anything to me"

"mhm" he looks over at your making direct eye contact, looking at his hat on your head.