7: Sam

I've lost count of how much alcohol I've consumed, but oddly enough, I really am not worried about it. I trust Max enough to not let anything happen.

Although he has also had a fair share, so maybe he's not the best person to be looking after me.

I do know that he just gave me one of the best orgasms of my life and we didn't even have sex. He sure knows how to use his tongue.

Coming out of the bathroom, I go to look for Max only to see him dancing with a blonde.

He has every right to dance with whoever he wants, so I decide to ignore it and go look for Del instead. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen her since Max and I came back out.

Searching every part of the junior's house, I slightly start to freak out when I can't find her. I get even more worried when I text her and she doesn't answer right away like she usually does.

Whenever Del and I are out, we always make sure to have our phones off silent and promise to message the other person back right away.

The only thing that isn't causing me to go into a full-blown search party is the fact that I also don't see Scott anywhere. If the two of them are together, I would say she's in safe hands. I trust Scott and I know for a fact that Del does as well, probably a lot more than I do.

"What's the matter Grumps," Max voice fills my ears as his hands find my hips from behind, turning me around to face him.

"I can't find Rydell anywhere. I've been looking for like 20 minutes and she isn't answering my texts and,"

"Hey, take a breath Sammy, I'll help you look," he rests his hands on my shoulder.

"No. You don't have to, I'm sure if I call her or Scott one of them is bound to answer," I don't want him to think that he's obligated to do things for me because we agreed we could casually have sex when we're up for it.

"I don't mind helping, let me grab my-"

I cut him off, "Max. Enjoy the rest of the party," my head feels very fuzzy and I'm definitely drunk, but I'm trying to sound as sober as possible. "I can handle it on my own."

He doesn't make any indication of moving away as I whip out my phone. I check the time to see that it's almost 1 am and dial Rydell's number.

I roll my eyes of Max who is staring intently at me and thank the lord when Rydell picks up on the third ring, "Sam," her voice sounds sleepy and hoarse.

"Del, where the fuck are you? I've been looking for you for the past 20 minutes and you haven't answered any of my text."

"Shit. I'm sorry Sammy. I had a panic attack and Scott took me back to his place to help me get over it."

Oh fuck. I shouldn't have left her tonight. We should've just stuck together for a few drinks and then gone home.

"Dammit Del. You should have found me. We could've left."

"It's a long story that I will tell you when we get back to the apartment. Do you want to meet at the car?"

"Ya, see you in a bit," I sigh reluctantly and hang up.

"Is she ok?"

"I don't know if she's ok, but she's safe," I start making my way to the car, Max following me like a lost puppy. "Why are you following me," I spin around stumbling on my step a bit. Max grabs my upper bicep to keep me from face planting.