3: Sam

As soon as we walk into Max's room, we don't waste time in taking our clothes off. I'm pretty sure the both of us are a little bit tipsy which helps dissolve any awkwardness that might've been there.

It also means that we probably won't need much warming up, if you know what I mean. As both of us stand in front of each other in nothing but our underwear, I grab the chain around Max's neck and seductively walk backwards towards the bed.

His hands find my waist as he guides me down onto the bed when the back of my knees hit it.

He starts caressing up and down my bare sides and I can already feel myself wanting to feel him in other ways. I guess he probably feels the same considering the poking I feel on my stomach as he lowers himself to hover over me.

Without a word, I cup the back of his neck and smash my lips into his. He sighs into my mouth letting one of his hands drop to trail his fingertips down my thigh before hooking it around his waist. His other hand begins an upward journey to my breast, massaging it over my bra. I arch my back prompting him to take it off. He understands the request and unclips my bra on his first try, gently taking it off and setting it aside. Our lips have disconnected, and he looks down at my body with dark eyes.

I don't feel uncomfortable in the least, I know I have a nice body. I worked to have a nice body. "God Sam, you're really fucking hot."

"Lucky you right?" I smile up at him.

"Lucky me," he mimics as his head dives down to attack my neck with sloppy, open mouth kisses.

His kisses start travelling down to my collarbone, but before he gets any lower, I pat his shoulder, "Ready when you are big guy," I tell him as I feel the need to feel him inside me.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he gets off the bed and strips his boxers off, grabbing a condom from his nightstand and rolling it on. When he comes back to the bed, he grabs my panties and slips them off in one swoop, rushing to climb back on top of me.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he pushes his tip in and I let my head drop further into the pillow.

"Don't stop," I breath out as I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him in deeper. We both let out a sigh as he pushes himself all the way in.

"Fuck," he drops his head to the crook of my neck and slowly start moving in and out. When he sets a steady pace, he latches his mouth back onto my neck leaving marks in his trail. "You feel so good Sam," his breathing is heavy.

And all of a sudden this feels too personal. This is supposed to be a no-strings attached bang. We don't need to give each other compliments or say anything really. In my other hookups, we both get what we want without much exchange of words and leave it at that.

"I want to be on top," he doesn't hesitant to fulfill my request as he flips our bodies around sitting up on the headboard looking at me dead in the eye.

Fuck. He's really attractive. Eye contact is a no-no for hookups, so I grab his hands and guide them to my hips as I dive my head into his neck to repay him for the hickeys he's surely left on me.

He uses his hands to bounce me up and down his cock and I pull my head back letting it lift towards the ceiling as I squeeze my eyes shut.

I cup my hands on his neck to pull his closer. At my movements, Max moves down to take my breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my hard nipple. I moan at the feeling and lazily roll my hips to add more friction.

Switching to the other to give it equal attention, Max keeps his face pressed to my chest as I feel my legs start to shake while I ride him.

"Go on Sam, I'm right there with you," he brings his face up, running his hands soothingly up my back.

I feel myself release, Max quick to follow. I don't stay attached to him for long before flopping onto my back down to the bed, both of us breathing heavy as I come down from a high of quite possibly the best sex I've ever had. I can feel him staring at my side profile, so I turn my head and meet his gaze.

He gives me a lopsided smile, "Wanna go get ice cream?"

I laugh and shake my head, then pat my hand on his chest a few times, "We said this would only be a one-time thing Max," I remind him.

"Getting ice cream doesn't mean I want a relationship with you, it just means that I want ice cream," I lean up on my elbow and look down at him.

"I know I'm irresistible Maxy, but I won't ever be your girlfriend. I'll get ice cream with you, but don't expect anything from it," I could really go for some mint n' chip right now and I tend to think with my stomach on most things. "And you're buying," I add.

"Trust me Grumpy, you're the first stop on a new and improved, non-relationship Maximillian Rudderford."

"Non-relationship?" I question him.

"That's right. I've spent too long wasting my time on these yearlong relationships, only to end up hurt by them. I don't think I'll have any problem finding girls who are willing to sleep with me and I'll finally get to experience what life is like as a free man. Without the attachment of a woman."

I laugh a little and sit up, reaching around him to grab my bra and clip it on. "Welcome to the club," I slid my panties on next and stand up from the bed. I set my hands on the edge and lean towards Max, "Here's some words from the wise: Use protection, always make sure your sex buddy knows you don't want anything other than sex, and don't get mixed up with friends," I tell him my tips.

"Oh, so you're a pro at this type of thing then?" he asks as he pulls his boxers on.

"Yep," I say as I put my shirt on. "I know all about not wanting to be tied down to someone."

Max extends his arm to hand me my jeans, "Bad experience?"

"Mhmm," I do a little jump to secure my pants around my waist before zipping and buttoning them.

"How long were you with him?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions for someone who just wanted a hookup," I state as I sit on the bed and wait for him to get fully dressed.

"I just had sex with you, shouldn't I get to know you a little bit more?"

"Next bit of advice: don't get to know your one-night stands, it makes things complicated."

"Well, you're my first one-night stand. Who happens to know a lot about this casual sex thing. Maybe you could help me."

"Help you understand casual sex?"

"Ya," he rubs the back of his neck. "That sounds really stupid now that you say it out loud."

"And what would I get out of it?"

"For one, I am a stellar friend. And two, whenever we hang out, I'll pay for your food. Like tonight, I'm paying for your ice cream. And three, if you are ever in the mood, we can have meaningless sex. I think we can both agree that we're both pretty good at it."

"Dammit Max, I can't resist free food," like I said, I think with my stomach. I completely ignore his sex comment.

"So, you'll give me more tips then?"

"I'll give you tips. Just so that we make this perfectly clear, we definitely won't ever be in a relationship. I promised myself I wouldn't be in one while in college."

"I can work with that. Now let's go get some ice cream."

a/n: how has everyone been?