A young man in a red sports suit and a hoodie attracted the tourists who lined up next to him.

Under the hood, the young man had a handsome face. The sides of his face were flushed. His beautiful eyes were wet and shiny, and he was handsome and unspeakable. It caused many girls among tourists to blush. ,Heartbeat.

The bodyguard came down from the cable car and rushed to catch up. He saw his young master's hand as if he was pulling something, and walked to the back of the line to re-queue.

"Lisa, are you hot?" Jennie forgot to pull off the hooded jacket on his head.

But thinking that the sun is violent now, he wears a hat to block the sun.

Lisa did not know cold or heat.

He shook his head, and then, in the surprised eyes of the bodyguard behind him, Lisa suddenly lowered his head and moved closer to Jennie.

Can't help it, thin lips fell on Jennie's rosy little mouth.

The young man didn't know what constriction was, and he didn't know what shame was. He kissed the strange sister he likes openly.

Jennie was stunned. She thought that Lisa would leave after just a kiss. However, she still overestimated him.

Feeling that he wanted to attack in, she quickly retreated. Now she was not on the cable car. There were so many passengers in front, and there were bodyguards watching Lisa closely behind her.

Even if he knew that the people around him couldn't see him, Jennie's face was still red, and he felt ashamed and irritated inexplicably.

Jennie's peripheral vision aimed behind him, and sure enough, the bodyguard's eyes were indescribably shocked.

"To kiss." Lisa looked at Jennie blankly, wondering why she didn't kiss him anymore.

Jennie stretched out his hands, put his palms on the sides of the boy's face, held his head, and met his gaze.

"You can't kiss when there are other people in the future." It will scare others.

Lisa looked at her suspiciously, "Why?"

"Kissing is a private matter for two people. Don't do it with so many people." Jennie coaxed him, "It's good for the two of us to know."

Lisa nodded obediently, "Sister and me are the only ones to strange, that's okay."

He remembered that he can kiss only when sister and him only

Jennie smiled and didn't correct him.

On the return trip, he and Jennie were the only ones left on the cable car. Lisa still remembered what Jennie said just now. He hurriedly went to Jennie eagerly.

It is possible now.

After sitting down on the cable car again, the bodyguard saw that the cap on his young master's head had been pulled down, revealing a handsome face.

His eyes are bright, the corners of his mouth are slightly raised, and there is a small pear vortex on the side of his face.

The bodyguard found that his young master had an unprecedented smile.

He hurriedly took out his cell phone and reported to Seojoon, "Sir, Master took the cable car twice."

"Cable car?" On the other side of the phone, Father Manoban looked puzzled.

The bodyguard hurriedly said: "Yes, Master seems to like to take the cable car very much. When he got off the cable car, he still laughed."

Seojoon was surprised that his son would like to ride the cable car, "Okay, I see, you continue to protect him."