Lisa took it greedily. He occasionally made a low muffled sound in his throat. She knew how happy he was when she looked at the little sun that kept popping up on the display frame above his head.

The little golden sun kept rushing towards her, Jennie was almost fascinated.

After a while, Jennie's breath was almost taken away, her eyes were full of water, her face was hot, and even the root of her neck was about to burn, she evacuated slightly.

Lisa looked at her blankly with wet bright eyes, as if he still wanted to continue.

Jennie discovered that the number of small suns on top of Lisa's head gradually decreased.

From the first row of ten, it has become the current row of five.

Is this the effect diminished? This also means that it is twice as difficult to make 600 little suns?

Jennie counted a few small inventories, and just got 103 small suns, plus the original 86, a total of 189 small suns, which is a lot short of it.

Jennie's eyes were absolutely dissatisfied with Lisa, she lowered her head and bit his upper lip lightly, "You have to be more happy."

Lisa's eyes were bright, "I know, I still need it."

Jennie was a little tired from raising her body. She lay back on the bed and tried to breathe smoothly, "You do it yourself."

Hearing this, Lisa reacted extremely fast. He turned over violently like a little wild dog. He pressed Jennie and leaned forward happily, "I know I know the fragrance, I know the sweetness..."

"Shut up, don't talk." Jennie burned with shame.

Lisa's hand held Jennie, his slender fingers clasped her fingertips, and gradually tightened, facing the swallowing motion, the Adam's apple kept sliding up and down.

Lisa was greedy and greedy, and the little sun in the display frame above his head kept popping up, bright and golden.

The night is getting darker.

On the other side, Irene was trembling with anger as she watched the hot searches on the Internet, especially when she watched netizens laugh at her and flatter Jennie, she could almost smell the blood in her throat.

He was vomiting blood with anger.

She turned out to be a stepping stone for Jennie, a green leaf that highlights Jennie, just like in a dream, as long as Jennie appears, everyone can only pay attention to her.

Irene gritted her teeth and called her agent, "Why didn't the hot search be removed?"

Hearing unfamiliar questioning on the phone, the agent asked impatiently: "Who are you?"

Irene flushed with anger, "Irene."

The agent on the other end of the phone was filled with confusion. She quickly glanced at the caller ID and it was indeed Irene. "Irene? What's wrong with your voice? you have a cold? I didn't recognize you just now."

Irene didn't want to explain so much, she asked again: "Why not remove the hot search."

The agent explained: "I'm in contact, don't worry, the hot search will disappear later." She asked: "Irene, ​​what's the matter with your face? You still have a few ads waiting to be filmed, you If you don’t show up again, the merchant will sue you for breach of contract."

Now that her jade has been shattered, she can no longer seize the aura. Irene knows that her current appearance, let alone shooting an advertisement, even showing her face in front of fans is a problem.