C h a p t e r 5 0

"Huh? Who are they?" Shoe asked, confused as to why she looks so concerned "You seriously do live under a rock, huh?" Keres heaved out still tired from running "The Zoldycks are a family of professional assassins" Silas says, continuing to lie on the grass "Keres is freaking out because Y/n belongs to that family" He adds.

"How are you so calm about this!?" Shoe looks at his older brother, terrified "I knew there was something oddly different about Y/n and Killua, I just didn't know what it was" He simply answers "Wow and I thought you'd be alittle bit more concerned about Y/n" Keres says, crossing her arms "Well then I guess you don't care if I were to tell you that she use to be engaged " She says, turning around to walk away.

"WHAT!?" Silas yells, jolting himself off of the ground "What do you mean by use to be engaged? Was she engaged before?" Shoe asked "Yeah, apparently. I don't know the details but rumors have been going around that she might get engaged again" She answered.

"Do you know who she might plan to be engaged to?" Silas said, shaking her shoulders "There wasn't anything about who it was but she use to be engaged to a young master from another family of assassins" Keres replied. There was a long silence between the three but it was soon broken when Silas grabbed the paper out of Shoe's hand.

"What is it?" He asks the older male, curious as to why he's suddenly interested to the contents on the paper "I have an idea" Silas spoke with a look of determination on his face.

----------------------□■□■

The wedding party had been going on for five hours and it was just about over. Most of the guest have already gone home leaving only the immediate family of the two newly married couple and a few others. Y/n didn't expect to see Kurapika so early but she was glad she did. It gave her a chance to do something she should have done earlier. She was going to return what is rightfully his. 

For a bodyguard who's purpose was to stay by their master/mistress, he was difficult to find. As she was about to give up she checked the garden behind the venue where most of the servants and butlers were meant to rest in and there he was, sitting in a vacant seat while reading a book. If she didn't know any better she would have said he resembled Chrollo.

"Kurapika" She called out to him causing him to look up "I thought you'd never come and say hi" He said with a smile on his face as he closed his book, standing up from his seat "I didn't think you'd decide to be a bodyguard when you said you were looking for a job" She said "It was the best start I could think of to get what I want" He stated simply.

"It's still very nice to see you again" She brightly smiled "It's nice to see you too Y/n" He said, returning the smile with another "You might have only came here to greet me but can I ask what's in the box your holding? You look like your struggling to hold it" He looked at the young girl trying to get a grip on the box that was a bit too big for her "This is actually for you" She said as she tried to extent the box as far as she could without dropping it.

"I should have given it to you sooner" She spoke with an apologetic look on her face "For you to say that there must be something important in here" He said moving the box up and down "Thank you for the gift Y/n but I should be going now" He said "Thank you for the gift" He said as he patted her on the head before he left.

"Y/n!" A voice called out from behind her. When she turned around she saw a very tired Kalluto "Don't run off without anyone knowing! Father almost sent a search party to look for you!" He said with worry "Sorry, I just needed to do something" She apologized "Let's go back now" She then takes his hand, leading him and herself back to the venue "What was that thing you needed to do?" He asked out of curiosity "Don't worry about it too much" She answered with a small smile.

----------------------□■□■

The night breeze felt nice as Y/n leaped from building to building while riding on Yang's back "Are we almost there Y/n?" They asked continuing to run faster and faster " We're almost there, keep going straight and stop at the big tree over there" She spoke while she tightened her grip. Before Yang could reach the tree she jumped off of their back landing straight in the roof of one of the buildings. When Yang turned around she signaled for them to stay there while she completed her task.

If it weren't for the opening on the roof Y/n would have went through the window causing a commontion in the building if she wasn't careful. Her mission was to kill one of her family's business partner who had been taking more than what they were originally given. Serious as it was, this specific person was one of the few people that didn't care to know if Y/n was an illegitimate child or not. The thought almost made her not want to kill him. Almost.

There were other very questionable actions the man took which included the Akihiro family making it crucial that this man had to be killed. If he had never gotten involved with the Akihiros who were now her in-laws then she might not have had a reason to break into his office in the early morning. Surprisingly the door to the roof was opening.

'How strange'  She thought to herself. Now knowing that the rooftop door wasn't safe to enter she had only one other option.  Walking towards the edge of the building she used a thick spike she made out of nen to claw her way down to the level of the window directly to his office. When she peeked through the window no one was inside.

It was strange but the longer she took to decide whether or not she was going to break the window the more tired she got of trying to hold herself up with the spikes. Putting into account that she didn't have much strenght to begin with, her condition was slowly reappearing. The effects of the injections had been wearing off ever since she got back home.

Pondering while hanging on the side of a building wasn't going to make her mission go by any faster and she was running out of time since she was losing her grip, without a second thought she decided to break the window.

When she came crashing in no alarms could be heard and that's when she knew something was off, before she could realize she had been set up she was knocked unconscious.

"Hey! Be careful!" A blond male spoke, catching the young girl's body before it hit the floor "Danchou said he wants us to get Y/n. He didn't say to harm her! And besides, the injection isn't as affective as it use to be so it would be best if we don't try anything" He said, picking up her body, carefully.

"If we didn't knock her out do you think she would have willingly come with us after what we did?" A black haired women with glasses asked out loud "I guess you're right Shizuku" He agreed with her "But when did we agree that Hisoka would do it?" He looked over at the grinning male "Were any of you willing to hurt Chrollo's precious Tsukiko?" He mocked "That's not the point what's important is that we have her now" Feitan spoke.

"What do we do with this?" He asked gripping the man by his hair while his limbs were tighted "That's the man she was suppose to kill right? So just go ahead and kill him for her" Shizuku said "After you do that we should go. There was a big wolf Y/n was riding earlier and I don't want to deal with it" Shalnark says "Then go, I'll finish up" He said over the man's covered screams and wails.

"We missed you alot especially Chrollo and Paku, well especially Paku" He whispered into her ear with a smile.