C h a p t e r 2 6

It didn't take them long before they reached the first phase of the Hunter Exam. They were now heading down an elevator room to the first phase. Once it stopped the door opened to reveal a spacious room filled with many people, when they stepped inside a small green man approached them "Welcome! Here are your badges, make sure not to lose them" He said handing out numbered badges to each of them, they put them on continuing to look around but Y/n suddenly felt a familiar presence looking at her. She looked around her only to spot a man with pins in his face looking at her, she tilted her head confused but snapped out of it when a chubby man approached them.

"Hi there the name's Tonpa. You must be new here" He says smiling happily "It's my 34th time taking the exam" He said proudly "34th time!?" Leorio yelled "I don't think that's something to be proud of" Kurapika said, he chuckled nervously. He then offered a can of juice 'These are probably laced with drugs' Y/n thought to herself looking at the can 'If he's taken this exam over thirty times he must have some other motive or he's just really bad at taking exams' She put the can inside her pocket "Sorry I don't really feel thirsty" she gave a smile towards Tonpa 'I'd probably be able to drink this no problem if I had been drinking poison for training like my siblings' .

She then looked over to the others who were now either discarding the drink or yelling at Tonpa. The scene of Leorio shouting at Tonpa wasn't enough to distract her from the pair of eyes boring holes into the back of her head, now at her limit of being uncomfortable she wishes to find this person "I'm gonna head off on my own" She says now following the person's presence "Okay come find us if you need something" Gon said waving his hand. While walking through the crowd she sees something or more like someone familiar 'They really stand out from the crowd with their white hair' She thought continuing to walk around.

Suddenly a shout was heard catching all their attention to see a man's arms turning into flower petals "Next time do apologize when you bump into someone" A man in a jester atire said 'The flowers are pretty and it looks like Hisoka's here too' She thought sighing to herself still searching for that person when a man suddenly began to speak "Welcome to the first phase of the Hunter Exam" A man with light purple hair and a mustache said "From this point on if you would like to leave, now is your time to do so" He announced, no one moved "Alright then let's begin. Please follow behind me" He said now beginning to walk forward as everyone followed.

The walking soon turned into running as the man toke big steps forward "Excuse me as I have failed to introduce myself earlier, I am Satotz" He said keeping his pace. Since they were all now running it became harder for the female to find the person so she decided to find Gon "Hey kid! Show some respect for the Hunter Exam!" Leorio suddenly yells "Huh?" A white haired boy said "This is an endurance test! That's cheating!" He exclaimed "No it's not" Gon and Y/n said in unison "Who's side are you guys on!?" He shouted.

Killua's pov

I was minding my own business until a man in a suit yelled "Hey kid! Show some respect for the Hunter Exam!" I looked at him confused "Huh?" Was the only thing I said back "It's an endurance test! That's cheating!" He shouted "No it's not" Two people said in unison I then turned my head to see her, my supposedly dead sister was standing right in front of me. It felt as if everything around me was tuned out as the only thing I saw was her, my youngest sister Y/n.

I was snapped out of my thoughts remembering where I was "Who's side are you guys on!?" The man in the suit suddenly yelled again "No one's" Y/n said "All he said was to follow him" The spikey green haired kid spoke "He never said it was an endurance test" She said. Now I became intrigued by the kid standing next to her "What's your name?" I asked now skating at his pace "I'm Gon, Gon Freecs" He said cheerfully "And how old are you?" I asked "I'm 12" He responded I then flipped of my skateboard starting to run "I think I'll run for a bit" I said, the kid beside me looked very amazed.

"Oh right and this is Y/n" He introduced me to my sister "I know who she is" I said looking forward "How do you know her?" He asked, curious "Because I'm her brother" I said "Woah so your one of Y/n's siblings!" He said, surprised "Yup my name's Killua" I said "You must be her friend, yeah?" I asked now curious as to who he is to her "Yeah I am, but I'm not her only friend she has others too" He said.

It was nice to hear that she wasn't all alone on that island. I had already lost count on how many times I wanted to secretly go there and bring her home but it looks like I had nothing to worry about since she's already got company.

Y/n's pov

I didn't think I'd see Killua so soon but I'm glad that I got to see him again anyway. In my eyes he hasn't changed a bit aside from the fact that he's grown taller and it seems that he finally got to escape from home.

I wonder how the others are doing. I honestly want to see all of them again after all this time but I don't know how they would react, especially Kalluto. Out of all my siblings I missed him the most, he must have been really worried about me but maybe when I finish the Hunter Exam I'll try going home and apologize for being gone for so long.

I think maybe I should tell them I'm fine before going anywhere else. I don't want to worry them anymore well it's not like I've been fully out of contact with my parent and Grandpa, especially Grandpa.

Although I was born with a weak body I changed and Grandpa was the first to notice. One night when I couldn't sleep and went for a walk I saw Grandpa and he told me something. It was something I kept secret from everyone, only Granpa knew about it.

"Won't you continue being an assassin?"