C h a p t e r 2 9

After letting Gon and Killua play a game with the Chairman Y/n went to go find Hisoka to confront him about the day she ended up on Whale Island. It still confused her on how she got there but she knew that it had something to do with the Phantom Troupe. As she was walking she was too deep in thought to notice someone standing not too far in front of her causing her to bump her head onto the person "Oh sorry" She apologized looking up to see him "Why hello again Y/n~" Hisoka said with his usual creepy grin plastered on his face "I wanna ask you something" She said ignoring his greeting "Oh and what is that?" He asked squating down to her height "Why did you take me to Whale Island that time?" She asked seriously, he gave a quiet chuckle "I don't seem to remember" He said jokingly.

"I'm not joining the spiders" She said causing him to stop.

"And what makes you think that's the reason why?" He asked now standing up straight "None of you would concern yourselves with someone ask weak as I am unless you wanted something from me" She answered "It toke alot to figure it out but I finally understood when I finally thought about it even more" She explained "Everytime I'm around the atmosphere in the room changes from a serious and dangerous one to a calm and cozy one. You all acted as if I didn't know what you do, it felt like you all wanted me to fall into your favor" She spoke looking straight into Hisoka's eyes.

"And just to make sure I was fully in debt to all of you, you even found some what of a cure for my weak body. On my first day there I noticed a red dot and everytime I bumped into anything or touched it I would feel pain, just like when you get a shot" She explained surprising him more than he was before 'This girl.....I understand now why Chrollo is so very caring towards her'  He thought closing his eyes sighing "Alright you've caught us. What now?" He asked still grinning "If your only acting nice to me because you want something, stop. Your only wasting your time" She said walking passed him 'Oh Y/n, why can't you see that he really does care' He sighed once more walking the opposite direction.

------------------□■□■

Y/n finally finds a vacant room quickly closing the door she slides her back down on the door coughing 'Probably shouldn't have used that ability' She thought to herself coughing some more leaning over now lying down on the floor 'I'm so tired....' she said drifting off into a deep sleep. The more tired she was the more deep she slept so she couldn't hear the person entering the room,  the subtle rattling noises he made wasn't enough the wake the sleeping girl as he approached her placing a blanket over her body.

"Welcome back Y/n" Illumi said quietly leaving the room as soon as he came. He was the one who had been watching her from afar, he even saw her talking to Hisoka. It lead him to wonder how she knew him and why she wasn't creeped out but if he knew one thing for sure about his sister it was that she would always greet everyone with a smile and always kept a calm demeanor even when she was younger, she did this for everyone even if she already knows what motive they have whether it was good or bad that was just how she is. That's what he loves about her. 

She was never so quick to judge people. Normally when people looked at him people called him emotionless and dull and saw him as creepy but Y/n only stared into his eyes and smiled genuinely, her smile gave him such a warm feeling he'd never forget and when she was thought to have been "dead" he truly was sad that he might never feel that way again but seeing her at the Hunter Exam gave him relief. He loves his sister very much but doesn't know how to show it but in truth she already knew that he does.

------------------□■□■

They have finally reach the third phase of the Hunter Exam, they now are standing at the top of a cylinder shaped structure called Trick Tower. Y/n wished to find the others but before she could walk any further, as if the floor disappeared, she fell into the tower landing on her feet. She looked around the dim room, there was a bracelet placed on a small table in front of a screen. Putting it on, the screen that was dark now displayed a man in it "You must be Y/n" The mysterious man said "Yes I am" She said "I am Lippo" He introduced himself  "Nice to meet you" She answered "The bracelet your wearing will show you how much time you'll have to get to the bottom of Trick Tower" He explained "And it seems the Chairman has prepare something special for you" He said with his eyes brows raised reading off of a piece of paper in his hand.

She looked at him puzzled but nonetheless seemed happy "If you'd like to begin step into the open door on your left. Once you complete this you will automatically pass this phase and will be given a surprise at the end" He explained "Thanks for the explanation" She thanked him before entering the open door on her left. Once she stepped inside she was now in a spacious room with only another black screen that then appeared Lippo again "Your task is to take out all the people in each room, there are three that are each filled with forty prisoners of Trick Tower" He said "When you finish, another door will open leading you to the next room. Good luck" Was the last things he said before the room began to fill with the first forty prisoners of Trick Tower.

Through all three of the rooms she used her nen ability to take them all out finishing in under 30 minutes. Lippo watched the screen with amusement 'What an interesting girl' He thought to himself "You have now passed the third phase, to receive your surprise step into the door on your right" He said, when she did she was stuck walking down a hall for a bit until she heard some familiar voices ahead. When she got even closer she noticed his white hair and called out "Killua!" She said catching his attention "Y/n? Where did you come from?" He asked confused "I was completing a task and now I've passed the third phase" She simply said now sitting on the edge of the platform they were on.

"You already passed!?" They all asked aloud in unison.