C h a p t e r 2 3

Ever since that night Yin and Yang have been visiting Y/n more often. The young female was very happy to have more company but she was still confused on why they haven't shown themselves much sooner.

"I have a question" Y/n spoke "Yes? What is it?" Yang asked "Is there a reason why you and Yin haven't decided to come out sooner?" She asked "That wasn't really our choice, we weren't allowed to leave your body until it was stable enough. We were worried that the support we gave wouldn't work if we went outside" They explained "Basically if the support that we give you disappears or something goes wrong then something bad will happen" Yin added putting down the apple they were eating.

"What would happen?" The question caused the both of them to go silent "If we ever decide to go outside your body when your really weak then there is a possibility that...you'll..die" Yang explained, letting each word sink in "Or you could end up in a coma" Yin added "But their was that time we went out when that accident happened with those hyacinths" they said picking back up the apple they were eating "Yes, there was that one time" Yand sighed resting their head in their palm "Wait, if you went out of my body that time then did anyone see you?" She looked at the them, worried.

"Well we kinda sorta talked to your siblings" Yin said causing her to feel concerned "I don't think that's a good idea, something bad might happen to you guys" She spoke "Y/n It's not something to be very worried about, your siblings intentions are nothing bad" Yang said, now sitting beside her "Yeah and plus they don't have any proof that they even saw us so if they were to tell anyone then they'd seem like lunatics" Yin added, letting out a chuckle, sitting on the opposite side of her.

"Well if that's how it is then I guess its okay but I'm still a bit worried" She said with a sigh, lying back into her bed "I still have so many questions I want to ask but I'm getting tired" She said letting out a yawn rolling onto her side "Would you like us to show you just a little more before you sleep?" Yang suggested "I think that would be since" She spoke as her voice began to trail off. They placed their fingers on her forehead starting another series of clips that would explain more about who they were and what they do.

That's when she saw how everything worked. Since they are spirits they live inside her heart and soul and from there they distributed the energy into her body making sure it was enough to seem as if she was healthy.

It also explained the process of how they were both able to inhabit her body and how they are able to go in and out of her chest but what intrigued her the most was that they were powerful creatures that had abilities very similar to nen. 

The more she learned from the clips playing in her head the more she understood who they were. Yang had the ablilty to weild light and had healing properties while Yang had control over the dark and had the power to destroy. It was like they kept each other balanced, like a never ending cycle that kept peace in the world, a cycle that shouldn't be broken.

Ever.

While watching she couldn't help but feel grateful for having them by her side. Other than her family and the Phantom Troupe, Yin and Yang felt the closest to her even thought there was still much more to learn about them, she wanted them to continue to be with her.

Then it started to explain about succession and passing down power. This wasn't very common for Moon Spirits that had only one ability but there were a few exceptions. It mostly only ever applied to those who were in the direct bloodline of the King of  Spirits, the one who ruled the Moon.

In some cases Spirits were allowed to inhabit a human being and make them their vessel or successor but this was very dangerous so no one ever tried it. Spirits who gave their power to a human didn't live long after and the human suffered excruciating pain up until death. Their abilities were never designed for other beings but them.

No Spirit has been able to survive doing that but one.

Then the clips had stopped there and the young female had fallen sound alseep.

Sorry for the kind of short chapter but the next will be formatted like chapter 12 so stay tuned

Anyways thank you for 20K reads!

And I hope you enjoy this chapter!