C h a p t e r 9

Killua's pov

I watched Kalluto walk out of my room. I could tell he was hiding how angry he was and I could understand why. If someone were to so much as touch Alluka I would have killed them. He got mad because I grabbed Y/n but how does he know I did? He would have either went to Y/n and she told him about me or he- there is no way he was able to do that. Even I don't think Kalluto would go this far but if he might have- this isn't good, he's growing more and more attached to her everyday he's even got her scent memorized!

'He's never went this far before' I fidgeting with my fingers 'At this rate the problem will get even worse' I closed my eyes looking up 'I can tell he's trying but any mention of Y/n and he's back to is obsessive self' I rubbed my face in frustration 'There's only one thing I can think of but doing it might be risky if I try it' I bit my lip 'I really should have never gotten involved with Kalluto's problems but I can't help it when it concerns Y/n now that I know she's my youngest sister'

<................................>

It was almost time for dinner the day Kalluto had been dreading so much has finally come. Y/n was still stuck in her room while her Mother and personal maid picked out possible outfits for her to wear.

3 hours until dinner

"Y/n dear why don't you try this on?" she held up a red kimono with embroidered golden flowers around the outfit "Okay" She tried it on although it was a bit to big for her it still fitted "Why don't you try this next?" The maid had a simple navy blue dress with a white bow around the waist "Alright" Y/n tired it on, it fit her perfectly just when she was about to speak she was interrupted "My daughter is not wearing such a simple dress for such an important occasion!" Kikyo spoke glaring at the maid "Leave this room, your assistants is no longer needed" The maid was trembling from the glare but she still was able to leave the room in top speed.

1 hour 30 minutes until dinner

2 hours and 30 minutes remained as Y/n was still stuck picking out an outfit until one had caught both Y/n and Kikyo's eye "Hm why not try this one on" She held out a black and white dress with see through sleeves and a black bottom skirt, lace flowers were attached all around the top part "That looks pretty" Y/n said look closely at the dress "Try it on" She slipped it on, it fitted her perfectly she truly did look like a doll, the dress enhanced her features "You look absolutely adorable in that dress! Now let's fix your hair!"

 30 minutes until dinner

"Don't you look cute!" Kikyo exclaimed alot placing Y/n infront of a mirror. She curled her hair to make it wavy and clipped two red thick hair clips to each side of her head "mhm" She said "Now let's pick your shoes!" Kikyo saod already rummaging through her closet, Y/n let out a deep sigh plopping herself on a near by chair.

5 minutes before dinner

"Now Y/n I want you to wait out here until 6:00, Gotoh will open the door for you when you enter" Kikyo said Y/n only nodded as she watches Kikyo disappear behind the dining room door, on the other side were the guests she was going to meet for the first time it made her nervous she paced the dim halls waiting for the clock to strike 6.

In The Dining Room

Everyone was already seated at their seats. The atmosphere was tense no one knew of the guest and who they were but Kalluto, Killua, and their parents but they too didn't know what to expect. Kikyo suddenly enters the room making their attention direct straight at her but she only takes her seat around the table. As they were all seated Silva began to speak "As you already know we are having a guest for dinner today" He said "I can understand why your all so tense but there is nothing to worry about, we are not having dinner that  family today" Suddenly the atmosphere in the room lightened up "They should be here right about now" As he said that Gotoh opened both the dinning room doors revealing the young female.

It was true that she looked like a living doll but what really caught their attention was her hair. Half black half white no one had inherited both and her crystal blue eyes only 2 other Zoldyck children had similar ones. Y/n had inherited both traits to become the next heir but Killua was born first.

Once Killua was born he was immediately made the next heir but when Y/n was born issues began to form whether they should replace Killua but it was all made certain when the adults knew of her condition. If she wasn't born weak she would have been a threat to Killua in becoming the heir but because she couldn't  go through the same training as everyone else she was cast aside to live in the Butler Estate. Her existence was not known by many but only a few.

She toke her seat beside Kalluto trying her best not to make eye contact with anyone there she looks away "This is Y/n, the youngest of this family, and your sister" Silva spoke they all toke a good look at their young sibling "Why weren't any of us informed about her?" A man with long black hair and mole like eyes said "Yeah and doesn't she have white hair like Kill? Shouldn't she also be the heir?" A chubby man with a pink shirt asked "Due to some circumstances she is not eligible to become heir" Silva responded "The only person other then me and your Father who knew about Y/n was Kalluto. He was introduced to her almost 2 years ago" Kiyko added "Killua met her a day ago" Kalluto said everyone's attention was turned to him. Y/n's expression didn't change but Killua's eyes widened a bit.

He had realized he had done the one thing he promised her that he wouldn't do. He had only met her a day ago but he had already broken a promise with her.

Promises were a big thing for Y/n. Even though she should know not to believe everyone she still believed and held on to promises she made.  Making promises to her was like a way of her showing that she liked you but break that promise and she'll despise you.

When people did that she'd hate them for life but who would have thought Killua would change that?