C h a p t e r 4 4

After another week had passed Y/n was now able to come back to Whale Island. Of course it was a struggle for her to even step foot off the mountain without at least one person following her whether it was one of her siblings or a butler her mom had told to follow her but with the help of Yin and Yang she was able to leave Kukuroo Mountain unbothered.

"Thanks for helping me" Y/n thanked the two people sitting in front of her "It's no problem but I have to say the servants were very persistent" Yang said  "Yeah I didn't think I'd be that hard to escape!" Yin exclaimed slumping down in their seat "Out of all the vessels we've had you've got to be the most pampered one out of all of them" Yin added receiving a hard slap to the side of the head "Ow!" They exclaimed "Please excuse them" Yang apologized.

"That's okay but I always wanted to ask who were your other vessels?" She asked causing the both of them to go quiet "Oh no! You don't have to answer if it makes you-" Before she could finish her sentence Yang grabbed both of her and hold them with a soft smile "Nothing you do will make us uncomfortable and I think it's time you know something about us" Yang said sitting back into their seat.

"Most of them were all young, none of them were over the age of eighteen" They explained "Your actually the youngest out of all of them since you become our vessel when you were just born" Yin added sitting up "How many did you have?" She asked, again the two Moon Spirits became silent, afraid to answer the question "We don't expect you to agree with what we did but we hope you won't be afraid of us" Yang said softly placing their hand on Yin's shoulder.

"We never meant for it to get so bad that we'd end up killing over two hundred people" Yin's eyes began to fill with tears "So all the people you had before me are all gone?" She asked receiving another period of silence "All of Yin's vessels have died but from what I know only half of mine are still alive but I had about a hundred less" Yang added patting Yin's back "I'm a little confused" She said scratching the back of her head.

"Oh that's right we don't normally take one together, we normally do it separate because.." They suddenly stopped themselves looking up at Y/n, her head was tilted to the side. Yin couldn't help it anymore and began to speak "We don't normally do that because we'll end up hurting the person in a way that's irreversible!" They spoke quietly but quickly only to realize that Y/n was not conscious anymore.

"Could have given me a warning you know" Yang said tilting her on her side to sleep comfortably "Sorry, I just couldn't help it anymore. I feel so bad" They said cupping their face with their hands "Hey it's alright, I always kind of wondered what would have happened if she found out" They patted Yin on the back.

"Yeah but wouldn't she be mad at us?" They looked down "Probably but she needs to know" They said "Yeah..." They leaned their head on Yang closing their eyes.

----------------------□■□■

'When did this get so hard?' Y/n questioned to herself ascending the hill to the house at the top 'And I thought doing all those missions Grandpa gave would whip me into shape a little' She spoke to herself heaving up the hill with heavy breathes but what she didn't notice was that there was someone who was running towards her soon engulfing her into a tight hug.

"I missed you" He said resting his head on her shoulder, once she realized who it was she relaxed hugging him back "I missed you too Silas" She spoke softly for only him to hear causing his cheeks to color red "Yeah.." He said beginning to hug her tighter then from the corner of her eye she could see more people coming towards them.

"Y/N!" Keres exclaimed happily wrapping her arms around her waist "Nice to see you too Keres" She responded trying to pat her head "I want a hug too!" Shoe said piling on top of Silas and Keres "Guys! your going to crush her!" Gon shouted running to them with Killua following close behind.

"Killua help I'm getting crushed!" She called out desperately wanting to breath air again but not a second later Killua had grabbed her arm that was reaching out to him pulling her out of the pile she was put under "Killua" She said quietly rewarding him with a hug "Hello" He responded patting her head in return.

"Y/nnn please don't leave again" Keres whined, pulling at the end of her shirt "I don't think I can promise that but for now I'll stay" She replied "Good enough!" Keres said happily hugging her with less strength "I'm hungry, I waited all day to eat some of Aunt Mito's food" She said as her stomach growled "So you didn't eat breakfast!? You need to eat y'know!" Killua said bonking her on the head but then out of nowhere Silas had came behind her and picked her up bridal style running towards the house.

From behind them Keres and Shoe where clapping proud of their graduated student from their teachings of love.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K+ READS

This motivates me so much to know that people are starting or continuing to read this fanfic, ik its a bit long but im still thankful that you've read this far if your reading this.

Random question:

Do you think Y/n would be dense and most likely wouldn't realize that Silas likes her or will she notice quicker than expected?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!