C h a p t e r 4 9

"Who is that?" Y/n asked, looking wide-eyed at the blond haired male "Oh that's one of my new bodyguards, his name is kurapika" Neon answered.

'I haven't seen him since the Hunter Exam' She thought to herself, pondering on why he decided to become a bodyguard of all things "Anyways so when's your birthday?" Neon asked picking her pen back up.

"It's (insert your birthday)" She answers as she continued to unknowingly stare at Kurapika. Neon had begun to take notice "He's cute don't you think?" She suddenly asked, catching the young girl's attention.

"Well I guess but he just reminds me of someone" She answers while she pictures Silas and his dirty blond hair that looked very similar to Kurapika's "Oooo you better watch out Hiro, seems like Y/n's got her mind set on someone" She teased with a cheeky grin on her face that caused Hiroko to turn to look at a heavily flustered girl.

"N-no it's not like that!" She stammered out earning her a giggle from the older girl "I'm joking, please don't take anything I said to heart" She reassured her "Alright! So let's get your fortune read!" She added excitedly, lifting the pen in the air but seconds had gone by and the pen had yet to have written anything on the blank sheet of paper let alone touch the paper.

"Well that's strange. Seems I can't write anything down for you" Neon's concerned showing on her face "I'm sorry for wasting your time" She apologized, looking down and the blank piece of paper.

"That's okay. You must be tired from predicting so many of other people's futures that you got worn out" Y/n pointed out "She's right. It wouldn't hurt to take a break" Hiroko suggested "Maybe your right but again I'm really sorry"

"Please don't apologize but I hope you rest well" She said before walking away from the table while Hiroko followed behind her "Sorry about that" He apologized "Please don't worry about that either. I'm sure she just needs some rest" She states simply, continuing to walk.

You're right but I need to ask you something" He says "Yeah, what is it?" She continues to walk but suddenly Hiroko holds onto her wrist "What Neon said earlier....why were you so red?" He asked but in the process made himself flustered.

"Is it true that there is someone else?" He said this time looking straight to the ground. Y/n didn't know how to respond to such a question, she had always seen Silas as a friend but just recently she began to feel something.

Something that was making her want to run back to Whale Island just so she could see him, waiting for her in front of Aunt Mito's house like he always does. She didn't understand how she felt but it was enough for her to know that if she was engaged to Hiroko again it would make her upset even more than when she first found out about the engagement.

"I'm sorry Hiroko but that's something I can't tell you" She says, taking her wrist back and walking away.

'My heart feels soft every time I think about him, it feels strange'

'I wonder if he feels this way too'

----------------□■□■

"Would you stop acting like a big baby?" Shoe groaned out, irritated from the older male's whining "I can't help it, I'm so bored" Silas complained, rolling over to lie down on his back on the grass.

"Jeez it's only been five days, man up!" He says, hitting Silas' head, hard "That hurts!" He exclaims in pain "Anyways look what I've found" Shoe takes out a wrinkled piece of paper from his back pocket.

"What is that?" Silas looks at the younger male, confused "Read it!" He unwrinkles the paper, handing it to him. As he examined the contents of the paper he couldn't help but notice the grinning boy sitting next to him.

"I don't know about you but I don't want to get a job let alone one that has me serving a rich kid that's around our age which we have to call "young master" or something like that" He says handing the paper back to him "Oh come on! Look at the pay though! 15,000 a week! Just for looking after some rich kid and plus the tips!"

"If we can get enough money we might have a chance with bargaining with them" Shoe looked at Silas with pleading eyes "No amount of money will be able to erase what happened and you know that" He simply says "Our best chances are to stay put and lay low-"

"But how long do you expect that to last!? Hiding forever can only do so much you know!" Both looked at each other, angrily "Once they lay their eyes on us it's over, we can consider ourselves lucky because without him we wouldn't be here right now!" He yelled.

"Guys! You wouldn't believe what I just found out!" Keres says, suddenly running towards them "Yeah, what is it?" Shoe asks as she pants, breathing heavily.

"Y/n....She's a Zoldyck!"

im sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to end it like that

Anyway, congratulations! If your reading this then you've made it to the 49th chapter of Kalluto's Twin!

It means alot to me that you've decided to read all the chapters up until this point, I honestly thought you'd get bored :')

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway!