C h a p t e r 2 4

Silas- 11 years old (Gon's age)  Shoe- 10 years old  Keres- 8 years old

Our dear protagonist Y/n always did attract many people, Silas, Shoe, and Keres were no exception as they too began to adore her, more than expected.

A Calming Stroll Through The Forest

Silas

Unlike Shoe and Keres, Silas wasn't as energetic. He enjoyed being alone in quiet places. Today everyone else was busy and Gon didn't want Y/n to be cooped up in the house all day so he told Silas to hangout with her for the day. The two of them both decided to take a walk through the woods, they were left in a some what uncomfortable silence. Y/n had brought along the sketchbook Aunt Mito gave her.

"Judging that your carrying a sketchbook, do you draw?" Silas asked still looking forward at their path "Yeah I do. I like the fact that it's kind of like a photograph, saving something in the heat of the moment but for drawing it's the same thing but you get to make whatever you see to anything you want" Y/n said closing her eyes as he looked at the female. After thirty minutes of walking they stopped to sit down under a large tree.

Y/n had toke this chance to draw the scenery around them so she toke out her sketchbook and began to draw. Silas watched as she drew what was around her and he was amazed, she drew the environment around her perfectly but she also found a way to incorporate her own style "Your drawing is very good" He said "Thank you" She responded holding up her drawing to get a better look, she smiled, happy with the results turning the page for a new start.

"Now stay still and smile for me, okay?" She said turning to face Silas, his faced for a second had flushed a light pink before it disappeared into a small smile. She smiled back beginning to draw him. After about thirty minutes have passed she finally finished drawing, turning the sketchbook around for him to see, it had showed him smiling softly. Y/n had captured the only moments in life were Silas had ever smiled.

In her heart Silas had reminded her other her oldest brother, Illumi.

"I Don't Want Your Help.....I Need It"

Shoe

It wasn't that anyone was busy but it was just that he had a conscience that his brother had a little crush on Y/n. Although Y/n is a kind person, he wanted to make sure that who his brother liked was someone who wouldn't hurt his feelings. On his way to Gon and Y/n's house he bumped into some people. Shoe had gotten into a fight with some people a while back and it seems that they hold a grudge against him.

"Hey, stop!" One of them yelled "I'm kinda busy right now so-" Shoe was cut off as a fist came in contact with the back of his head "Hey what's your pro-" Again a fists was aimed right at Shoe's face "What do you guys want from me?" He said wiping the blood from his nose "You know what we want" The one behind the other shouted "Look man I don't know what you wa-" A kick was sent straight at Shoe's abdomen causing him to cough blood, he fell to his knees clutching his stomach "Don't play coy with us!" One of them yelled continuing to beat him up.

□■-----------------------■□

"I thought Shoe said he was going to come here at 1. It's already fifteen minutes passed" Mito said a bit worried. She looked out the window looking at the path that leads to the front of the house until she got up exiting the door "Where are you going?" Mito asked "I'm going to find Shoe, bye!" She said waving behind her.