C h a p t e r 2 1

It has already been a week since Y/n had started to live with Aunt Mito and her family. She was told to take the week to just get comfortable and rest, in that time Gon had gotten to know Y/n. He had told her about Whale Island and the shops and buildings in the area. Y/n was grateful to have met Gon and Aunt Mito. Today Gon was to introduce her to some friends of his.

"C'mon Y/n!" Gon said pulling on Y/n's hand, he pulled her along into town. It was only morning but the area was already crowded with people loud chatter filled the morning air "Wait here" He stopped in front of a restaurant entering. Y/n patiently waited by the side of the building, although she was bored she toke this chance to look around but from the corner of her eye she spotted a piano.

Looking around she then began to approach the piano, she ran her fingers on the cover, dust clinging into her fingers. The piano was old judging by how much dust that has piled up onto the surface. She lifted up the cover taking a seat on the wooden chair, placing her fingers on the keys she began to play a piece she loved and knew by heart.

(You can start playing the music at the top now)

As she played the music it had caught a lot of bystanders attention causing them to look at the young female playing music. Half way through the song the crowd around her had grown even bigger, some people even started to dance to the rhythm of the music. She played to her heart's content remembering the time she had played this song in front of her siblings, when she finished they all began to clap, Kalluto had given her a tight back hug. She smiled at the bright memory as she finished the song.

The crowd around her erupted in a loud applause. She looked around smiling, suddenly she see's Gon and a few unfamiliar figures following behind him "Wow Y/n! I didn't know you played the piano!" Gon said happy to have learned something more about her "We'll it's not something I would brag about" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Well either way your really good at it" The boy behind Gon added "Oh thank you" She said "Oh right Y/n I'd like you to meet Silas, Shoe, and Keres" Gon said. She turned to look at the three individuals, Silas had dirty blond hair and tan skin that brought out his orange eyes, Shoe was not to different from Silas but his skin was a bit darker and his eyes were a dark shade of purple, Keres had long cherry red hair in a ponytail, her pale skin went well with her light pink eyes.

"It's very nice to meet you" Y/n said bowing down "Y-you don't have to do that!" Keres said waving her hands in the air flustered by the gesture"Yeah we don't really care about that stuff" Shoe said placing his hand behind his head, Silas gave a nod "ooo I know what we should do! Let's play tag but my way " Shoe said giving a devious grin, they all nodded their heads in agreement "Okay so I'll explain how you play for Y/n" Keres said "So how you play is just normal tag but since we're doing this Shoe's way it's going to be a bit different. It's basically just like the floor is lava, we aren't allowed to touch the ground so what I mean is we use a lot of parkour" She explained "Yeah it's a lot of fun!" Gon added "Guys we need to put in account that Y/n might not be able to do parkour" Silas said "No it's okay I'll be able to do it but thanks for worrying" Y/n said smiling, he turned his head away to hide his flustered face.

"Alright then let's go to the forest" shoe said running ahead while the others followed. Once they got there Y/n had noticed something strange, once they stopped at the desired place the others were panting except for Y/n 'When I did this kind of stuff before I would be so burned out afterwards I could barely breath...what happened?' She looked down at her hands placing one on her chest, the pulse of her heart was steady.

'Why do I feel so alive? As if I've been freed of something?  What's going on.....?'  She thought to herself. 

"It seems as if that thing they injected in her is really to help her" Yin said to Yang "Yes it seems it is" Yang responded "It seems that Y/n will be able to live life to the fullest for the time being" Yang said " Wait then that means we'll be able to-!" Yin got cut off "We'll show ourselves to her when the time is right" They said.

--------------------□■□■

After 3 hours of running around, jumping and climbing on trees they plopped themselves down on the grass heavily breathing "That was fun!" Shoes says extending his limbs up into the air "Not as fun as how you face planted into the grass" Keres laughed "Hey that's not funny!" Shoe shot himself up pouting, everyone began to laugh uncontrollably "Even though it's your first time playing your really good at this" Gon said "Well I did play tag alot with my siblings" Y/n said smiling to herself "Wow they must seem great what were they like?" Gon asked as the others too were listening to the female.

"As I told you before I have five siblings, My oldest brother, he's really nice even though he doesn't show it a lot. He might seems gloomy at first but when you talk to him a little more you'll think different" She explained "He kinda reminds me of my brother here" Shoe said pointing at his older brother Silas " Your siblings? I knew you looked alike but I wouldn't have never guessed" She said some what dumbfounded "My second oldest brother always keeps himself in his room but you can tell that he's really devoted to what he likes you just have to ask the right things and you'll get along well, he's really nice when you get to know him" She said "My third oldest brother is really cool, even though he's really young he's really strong and he's always so calm"

"Then there's my youngest brother, at first I thought he didn't like me but it turns out he's a really caring person and I can tell he cares for us a lot even though he seems distant at times" She explained "And there's also my older sister, she's really energetic and I feel that I could tell her anything, she's really easy to talk to" She was softly smiling to herself.

"Judging by how you talk about them...do you miss them?" Keres asked "Yeah sometimes I miss them but I wouldn't say I want to go home" She responded "Why not?" Gon asked "As much as I loved it at home, I was limited to a lot of things but here I get to do so many things I didn't think I'd be able to do and this is where you guys are and...I really enjoy being with you guys" She said, they all looked at her with tears welling up in their eyes before engulfing her into a tight hug.

For the rest of the day they played more extreme tag and talking about their families.