C h a p t e r 1 0

Warning: Blood

All through out dinner they were all staring at the young female eat. To them it seemed fascinating to watch her every move not because they thought she was dangerous, no because she looked so small and fragile that even the slightest thing could possibly hurt her. 

Y/n's pov

They all looked at me like I was a sick child. It wasn't a lie that I was sick but it made me a bit uncomfortable knowing that their watching me but they were the least of my problems what really was bothering me was right in front of me, the vase filled with hyacinth flowers. I am extremely allergic to them, no one but myself knows that. I had carefully plucked out every and all hyacinths from a 3 mile radius around the Butler Estate and to think they would be placed right in front of me in a cluster.

I'm lucky that I grew some resistance to them over time and toke my medicine but lately the medicine hasn't been working like before. I won't be able to handle much longer if I stay here, I need to leave right now "Y/n dear are you alright you look pale" Mom suddenly spoke snapping me out of my trance "Y-yeah I'm fine just a little full" I said nervously "Here drink some water" Kalluto handed me a glass of water, I only toke the water but before I toke a sip I closed my eyes letting out a strong cough when I opened my eyes I looked up. Everyone was staring at me with wide eyes I looked down to see the water was now colored red and that blood was running down my lips. I set the glass down continuing to cough even more harder than the last letting out more blood I tried covering my mouth but blood still continued to seep through the space inbetween my fingers.

I started to feel light headed as my surroundings began to look fuzzy and blury. I tried look around all their mouthes were moving but I couldn't hear them over the ringing in my head. I laid my head back into my chair closing my eyes.

Kalluto's pov

Y/n was looking a bit sick so I handed her a glass of water she didn't say anything but she toke it out of my hand. Before she began to drink it she let out a loud cough alarming us all, right before our eyes Y/n had coughed up a large amount of blood she sets the glass down then begins to cough more and more letting out bigger and bigger amounts of blood "GET THE DOCTER" Mother suddenly yells getting out of her seat everyone in the room was now on high alert. I quickly went to Y/n putting her face in my hands she looked more paler than before, her blue eyes became dull as her eyelids began to slowly cover them.

"Y/n you need to stay awake!" I said "You can't fall asleep just yet!" Tears began to form in my eyes "Your going to be okay, you just need to hang on for a bit longer I promise" I inhaled sharply her movements didn't change I held her closer to my chest not caring if my clothes got stained in blood "ILLUMI TAKE HER TO THE RECOVERY ROOM NOW" Mother yelled becoming more frantic my the second. Illumi quickly appeared by my side taking Y/n out of my hands and dashing out the dining room doors.  I covered my mouth with my hands trying to muffle my sobs I then felt a hand rubbing my back "It's going to be okay Kalluto, she'll make it" Killua said softly "Yeah Y/n's strong she'll get through it" Alluka said beginning to rub my back as well.

For the first time I had prayed to God so that Y/n would get through this and survive.

 <...............................>

After a few hours Y/n's condition finally became stable. Everyone was waiting outside of the recovery room hesitantly waiting for the news about Y/n's condition then suddenly the doctor came out "How is she?" Kikyo asked quickly "She is doing fine, her condition is stable for now" He said "Do you know what caused this?" Silva asked "No we do not but what we found out was that the medicine she's been taking is becoming less affective" He said looking at his clip board "It seems that her condition is getting worse, this incident could be a sight that she might-" He was suddenly interupted "I think that's enough" Silva spoke,  Kikyo began to sob uncontrollably as everyone else stayed silent pondering about what would happen if she did die. Kalluto was taking this the hardest as he only looked down clenching his fist.

The doctor began to speak again to break the tension "On another note while we were examining and analyzing what happen we came to a conclusion that this was caused by a allergic reaction but when we look at her records she doesn't have any allergies" The doctor said. Everyone was confused other than her condition they were not aware of any allergies that she might have until Kalluto connected the dots.

Since he was keeping a close eye on Y/n during dinner he watched her every move more closer than anyone was. He saw how she hesitated to sit down at her seat, how she was spacing out most of the time, how she didn't pick the food closest to....the vase....the vase! Everything suddenly clicked his faced showed it and Silva noticed "What is it Kalluto?" Everyone's attention turned to Kalluto "the flowers...." He mumbled "Kalluto speak up!" Kikyo yelled "The flowers on the table! Y/n was staring at them strangely" He spoke louder "We will inspect the flowers right away!" The doctor said

After an hour of inspection it was true that the flowers on the table were the reason why Y/n coughed up blood. They all discovered that she is extremely allergic to hyacinth flowers yet no one knew of this until now.

While she was left unconscious Silva ordered that every hyancith flower be removed from Kukuroo Moutain at once. This toke a whole 3 days to complete.

Through the time Y/n was unconscious all they could think about was her especially Kalluto and Killua.