C h a p t e r 4 1

"Aww! Do you really have to leave?" Kalluto whined hugging his sister tightly "Yeah, I have to help Illumi pick out a suit for his wedding" Y/n answers barely able to breath underneath his tight embrace "Kallu if you let me go now I promise I'll play with you as long as you want later " She said only to have him tighten his grip around her "You promise?" He asked digging his head into her back "Yes" She answered making Kalluto let go immediately, pushing her out the door closing the door right after "If you go sooner you'll come back sooner so go" He said from the other side.

Y/n smiled at his cooperation beginning to walk through the forest. Getting tired faster than usual she leans herself against a tree trying to catch her breathe 'As I thought that thing injected in me wasn't going to last me forever' She said to herself with heavy breathes then from the corner of her eye she spots Mike, calling out for him he turns his head walking towards her.

"Mind giving me a ride?" She asks the giant creature. Understanding what she said he bends in head low enough for her to hop on "Alright Mike to the testing gate!" She exclaimed pointing forward. What would have most likely taken her years to reach but with the help of Mike she was able to reach the gate "Thanks Mike" She said patting his snout.

Pushing the gate open she sees Illumi talking to a very familiar figure "Long time no see Y/n~" Hisoka said letting out an inaudible chuckle with a smile. A frown showed up on the girl's face but soon disappeared when she thought of an idea. Running up to Illumi she hid behind him clutching the back of his shirt tightly with a scared look on her face "What's wrong?" Illumi asked turning his head to see that she was hiding her face against his clothes.

Taking a guess, he looked back to Hisoka who was no longer standing in front of him.  With a suspicious look on his face he now had a sudden urge to kill someone but let the urge go when he realized he had something more important to do, picking Y/n up he placed her in a car that has yet to have been noticed. Their next destination was a suit parlor.

---------------□■□■

An hour had already passed since Y/n and Illumi had been going from parlor after parlor looking for a suit for Illumi. Ofcourse they could have just stopped with Y/n picking one out which Illumi would have, with no complaints worn but she wanted him to where one that he would want to where, not something she hand picked for him.

The job would have looked quite easy to other people but in truth it was a struggle. Illumi might look like the opposite of bright but his style in clothing was very unique.

"Aniki, I don't think Mom or Hikari would like it if you wore a crop top to your own wedding" Y/n said tolding Illumi's hand walking towards the next suit parlor "The suits look very unappealing" He said looking forward, suddenly he felt her hand slip away from his turning his head he sees Y/n staring intently at a stuffed animal through the glass.

"If you want it you can get it" He said suddenly appearing at her side "No! No that's okay I already have a lot at home" She said speed walking away, Illumi who stood there confused looked back at the stuffed animal once before walking after her.

"Do you like like that one?" She asked looking at him who was wearing a red velvet suit matched with a black dress shirt "It looks alright but I don't like it" He said with some what of a frown on his face "Hmm maybe a black one would look better" She suggested getting up from her seat to look for more clothes. Walking around she hasn't noticed the boy in front of her causing her to bump right into him.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive-" Looking up to meet him, a confused look showed on her face "Hiroko what are you doing here?" She asked curious "Y/n!" He opened his arms engulfing her into a hug "Its been so long! I missed you so much!" He exclaimed picking her up "It's nice to see you too" She said letting him carry her "If I'm heavy you can let me down" She said to him "No its fine your very light" He looked at her with a smile.

"Since your here I need to ask you something " He said setting her down "Yes?" She asked concerned about the expression Hiroko was making "I'm sorry! You must have not known about the arranged marriage from the beginning. You must have been upset when you found out" He bowed down apologizing "Yes, I was upset. So what's your question " She looked at him with a blank expression. 

"Y/n please don't cancel our engagement! I get that you don't want to marry me but if I can make you like me, would you consider it?" He looked pitifully at her "Hiroko you can't force something like that, its just not how it works.." She said closing her eyes shut feeling as if she'd regret what she was about to say later "But if you can't make me love you then you can't ask me to marry you anymore" She stated "Really you'd consider doing that!?" The boy jumped with joy "I guess..." She said unsure of herself.

"Thank you Y/n!" He exclaimed hugging her tightly before running off 'It's not that bad but I'm already regretting this' She sighed deeply to herself continuing to look for suits.

---------------□■□■

It was already the end of the day and they finally found a suit Illumi liked, although he was satisfied he couldn't help but notice the troubled look his sister had on her face.

"Why do you look like that?" He asked with his usual blank expression "Oh it's nothing just thinking about something" She answered biting her nail. From that he could already tell something was off so in a split second he disappeared from her side "Hey Aniki" When she turned around she noticed that Illumi was no where to be found "Aniki?" She called out but with no luck got no response in return 'Should I walk home? No, I still don't know how to yet' Thinking to herself she didn't realize Illumi had appeared behind her.

He then plopped a soft object on her head "Huh?" She turned around touching the soft material of the object and immediatley knew what it was, pulling it into her arms she hugged the stuffed toy "How did you know I wanted one?" She asked smiling happily at it "You were staring at it for some time" He answered "Let's go home now" He then said holding her hand while she held the toy in her free arm.