C h a p t e r 1 8

Kalluto's pov

It's already been 2 hours since Y/n and that boy went outside the ballroom. I paced around the table nervously until I felt a hand at my shoulder "Kalluto calm down I'm sure their just fine" Alluka said "Yeah maybe I'm over thinking this maybe-" Just before I could finish my sentence I saw him walk through the ballroom doors 'Why is he here!? And without Y/n!' I approached him quickly to make it seem as if I wasn't running.

"Hey where's Y/n?" I asked "Your not her boyfriend are you Kalluto?" Hiroko says teasing me "Answer my question Hiroko" I said sternly "She just wanted to stay outside for a bit longer" He shrugged his shoulders "And you left her alone!?" I said raising my voice. After I let those words sink into his head his eyes widened and we were both running towards the balcony I had saw Y/n go to but when we opened the balcony doors Y/n was not there but from the light from inside I could see there was something left on the ground. I pass my finger by it rubbing it between my fingers holding it up to the light for a clearer view, blood. The substance on my fingers is blood 'Why is there blood here? And why do I feel that someone else was here other than Hiroko?' I furrowed my brows.

"There was no one else up here but you right Hiroko?" I asked turning to look at him "Yeah, why?" He asks confused "I found a drop of blood and I can sense there was someone else up here" I said standing back up straight "But you said there was no one here. Do you know something Hiroko?" I said stepping closer to him as he steps back until his back hit the railing "If you are implying that I tried to assassinate Y/n then your wrong" He said crossing his arms "I would never plan on doing that to my future wife" He smirks "What do you mean?" I asked getting irritated "Did your father ever mention to you about a marriage deal?" He said leaning his elbows on the ledge "Yes..." I said but then I realized what he meant 'No..!' My breathing started be become uneven "You seem like you understand what I'm talking about now but just to clarify. Hikari is going to marry Illumi and I will marry Y/n" His smirk grew even wider.

"What do you even gain from marrying her?" I said trying to conceal my anger "It wasn't my choice and I didn't even want to marry her in the first place but after spending some time with her I know for sure that I want to marry her" He said with a genuine smile "You can't say that for sure when you only met her today" I said clenching my fist "And how can you imply that she doesn't want to marry me after spending 2 hours talking and getting to know me?" He said with his all knowing grin "How do you even know she'll go through with this? You know absolutely nothing about her" I said "Your right I don't know that much about her but I know she wouldn't disobey her father's wishes would she?" He leaned off of the ledge walking towards the balcony door "And don't worry I'll never do anything to hurt her because I love her" He smiled then went back inside 'God he's so irritating!" I said to myself letting out a deep sigh.

They both went around the place searching for her but to no luck they couldn't find her. They then alerted Silva who ordered all the guards around the area to search every corner and near by the area but yet again she was no where to be found. 

From then on the whole ballroom was put on lock down, they suspect there was an intruder but it was none other than the infamous Phantom Troupe.

<..............................>

"So Danchou what do you think's going to happen next" Shalnark says look at the big place on top of a hill.

"That is no longer our business all that matters is that Y/n is some where better now" Chrollo says looking forward .

"So what exactly is the plan?" Shalnark asks "We killed 2 birds with one stone. Y/n will be able to be healthy enough for the time being and she will be able to live life the way she wants on that island" He explains.

 "What are we going to do about her family" Shalnark asks a little worried for what they might have caused Y/n knowing how her family is "It will all be up to Y/n and what will happen in the future we shouldn't interfere unless their going to hurt her" Chrollo said turning away from the building.

"Let's go we're leaving" Shalnark follows close behind him.

<.............................>

Mito's pov

I decided to take a midnight stroll around to help me sleep. Tonight the breeze was some what cold but the full moon's glow made up for it as it illuminated my path around the forest. It was all quiet when I heard a russle from the bushes, I pushed it off since I thought it was only the wind but I stopped in my tracks when I saw a young girl with a blue dress curled up into a ball clutching something in her arms.

'Oh my goodness!' I ran up to the girl examining her condition, she was pale and cold, trembling. I quickly picked her up running towards my house. I open the door turning on the lights setting her down on the couch wrapping a warm blanket around her body. I didn't care how loud I was being my top priority right now is making sure this girl is okay "What is going on- oh!" Grandpa rushes other to the couch touching the girl's pale face "Mito what happened!?" She says "I was outside walking and I found her lying down by a tree" I said putting the kettle full of water above the stove "My goodness she's freezing!" She says going to grab another blanket.

"What's going on?" Gon says rubbing his tired eyes "It's nothing now go back to sleep" I say pushing him up the stairs but he had already caught a glimpse of the girl on the couch "Who's that?" He asks now fully awake "She is a girl I had found in the middle of the forest" I explained "Is she going to be okay?" He asked worriedly looking at the shivering female "Yes, she will be just fine. Why don't you wait by her for when she wakes up" I pushed Gon towards her "Okay" He sat down on the empty space on the couch watching the girl sleep.

'I really hope she'll be okay' I say going back to the kettle I left on the stove.

Alright this is the end of the mass release! 

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic and since we are approaching the beginning of the where the anime starts I want to take a 1 week break to sort everything out before then.

The 3 chapters might be low on grammer so please bare with me I will edit it later :')

Well until next time bye!