C h a p t e r 1 4

Today would be Y/n's yearly examination. Each year on a specific day she goes to the family physician and spends the whole day being examined. Today was also a day off for all of them meaning there were no missions given out on the day of her examination leaving the Zoldycks with a whole day of freedom. It was some what of a exciting day for the children.

Kalluto was walking down the dim halls when he suddenly saw Alluka running towards him "Kalluto!" Alluka said panting "What's wrong?" Kalluto asked confused "You know since it's almost you and Y/n's birthday we prepared something special for the both of you!" She said happily "Shouldn't you be keeping this a secret from me?" He asked even more lost "Well yeah but I wanna show you what we prepared for Y/n!" She said happily "Killua and me got everyone in on it, even Father agreed!" She was practically jumping up and down 'If Father agreed to this then it might be really big' Kalluto thought to himself before speaking "Let the way" He said with his usual serious face.

"Aww why do you look so grumpy?" She tilted her head "You know why?" He crossed his arms "What do you mean? I didn't do anything" She said innocently "If you even so much as lay another finger on Y/n I wonder how she'd feel when she finds out her innocent older sister kills people" He smirked threatening her. Alluka widened her eyes but relaxed speaking again "And what do you think will happen when she finds out her twin brother assassins people for a living" she shot back. They both stood their glaring at each other until they heard footsteps coming towards them, it was Killua "What's taking so long?" He said "Nothing just talking to Kalluto about something" Alluka said smiling innocently at Killua. He smiled back "Alright then c'mon then" He began to run back to were he came from "Let's go Kalluto!" She said once again with her cheerful attitude. Kalluto only sighs as he follows her.

When they got to the specific room Illumi and Milluki were looking up at something across from them when they entered the room they stand adjacent to each other looking forward so see what they saw, it was beautiful. It was a a large portrait of their dearest sister Y/n.

"Y/n's so pretty!" Alluka said mesmerized "Yeah" They all said in unison. It didn't matter to them that they only meet her a few weeks ago because they all grown to like her in their owns ways, they wanted to do something special for her birthday. Even if she my never know how much her family cares for her, at least she'll know that they love her enough to make a large painting of her that they plan to hang up in the Main Estate.

In their eyes there truly was nothing that could amount to her beauty. As she grew older she became more and more beautiful, her features became more distinguished. Her blue eyes became more clear, her hair got more longer and shiny. Even though she did have doll like features those began to fade away as she grows to look more natural. Although there simply is nothing wrong with looking that way.

"Oh right we prepared you a gift to if you wanna see it" Alluka said "Why not?" He shrugged his shoulders curious to see what it is. Illumi walked over to the side of the room, there was another painting covered with a cloth he pulled it off revealing a portrait of the family which included Kalluto and Y/n. Kalluto looked at it in awe 'Mother and Father really allowed this to be made?' He thought to himself walking closer to it. As if one cue Killua spoke "The best I could do was get it made. I wasn't able to convince them to hang it up" He said putting his hands in his pockets "This is more than enough" Kalluto said 'I'm just a little happy that you guys thought of me' He thought smiling to himself.

Kalluto suddenly felt something in his chest. The feeling of something warm, he didn't understand because He only felt this feeling when he was with Y/n but it had shown when they were with him. He was confused but the feeling wasn't anything painful so he enjoyed it. The warm feeling of having someone care for you.

<.................................>

"Hey Yin what do you think about Y/n's siblings?" Yang asks "Their alright I guess" Yin responded "How come?" They ask jumping closer to Yin "I'm just saying their not the best but not the worst.....I just really have a bad feeling from them especially the little one" They laid their head down "Which one?" Yang asks confused "The one that was wearing that kimono" Yang sighs in realization "I do too but it seems that the his intentions are pure" Yang said lying beside Yin "What's so pure about wanting someone all to yourself that you'll even hurt people for them!?" Yin said frustrated by Yang's answer.

"Okay correction it's some what pure. I do and don't trust him around Y/n but it seems that he can do a good job at protecting her than the others" Yang explains "Yeah I guess your right but what happens if he gets out of hand and.... y'know start hurting pe-" Yin got cut off "Yin we are not going to let that happen but if he does" Yang's eyes began to glow a light red "He's going to end up hurting Y/n as well and we aren't going to let that happen right Yin?" Yang looked over to Yin who also had their eyes glowing red "Yeah" They both look over to see an unconscious Y/n.

"I wanna meet her to meet us so bad why can't we be human!?" Yin groaned "We will be able to meet her when we fully recover after all she wasn't the only one who got affected when we both toke her body as our vessel" Yang looked down at their paws sighing "We could have turned into humans if I would have just gone with Kalluto..." Yin said feeling guilty "Yin don't beat yourself over it and besides Y/n seems to be getting better considering how the examination went" Yang comforted them.

"I hope one day she'll be able to see us not as kitsunes though, as humans" Yin stated sadly "Yeah but until then let's continue to guide and help her" Yang said entering the glowing light in Y/n's chest "Yeah let's do that" Yin follows as well.

Thank you so much for 6k reads! I'll try to make a mass release of 3 chapters if I can :')

And I would like to know 

Who's your favorite character in Haikyuu?

Who's your favorite character in Hunter x Hunter?

I just got a little curious lol

Until next time bye!