C h a p t e r 1 7

It has already been an hour in and everything was very lively. The room was filled with loud chatter mixed in with ballroom music. The Akihiro daughters were glaring daggers at Y/n ever since the last time they had spoken.

"You know you didn't have to do that Illumi and Killua can handle themselves just fine" Kalluto said taking a drink from his glass, she only nodded her head looking any where but at the Akihiro's. "Y/n Father needs to talk to you" Illumi said suddenly appearing by her side, she once again only nodding her head walking towards her Father. 

Just as she was she saw him conversing with a few men "Father you needed to see me?" She said "Yes men this is my daughter Y/n" He placed his big hand on her head "It is very nice to meet you face-to-face Y/n" A man with red hair said smiling at her "I am Tatsuki Akihiro. I am sure you know of my two daughters Hikari and Kira but I don't think you've met my son" As he said that a orange haired boy walked up to his side.

"This is my son Hiroko, he is around your age" He said patting his son's back "It's very nice to meet you Hiroko" Y/n said with a closed eyed smile "Yeah..." He turned his head away trying to hide his flustered face "And who might you be sir" She said turning her attention to an old man with a white beard, He Let out a light chuckle "I am Isaac Netero but please just call me Netero" He smiled at the young girl "He is the chairman of the Hunter Association" Her grandfather suddenly appeared by her "What's that?" She asked "It's what administrates the Hunter Exam" He answered "Maybe one day you will take it" Netero said squatting down to her size.

"Then will I see you there?" She asks "It depends" He answers "Then maybe I'll take it" She said smiling, he smiles back. "Why don't you play with Hiroko while we discuss some things" Silva says pushing her towards Hiroko, she only takes his hand leading him somewhere.

"Do you know where your going?" Hiroko asks following behind her "Not really but it was too loud in there and I wanted to talk to you without any distractions" She said looking around, she couldn't see how red his face had become. She finally found the perfect place: an empty balcony. She opens the doors leading him outside.

She stares in awe at the moon holding onto the railing of the balcony as the breeze passes them by "So what do you want to do" Hiroko put his hands in his pockets "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself" she said smiling at him "W-well my name's Hiroko Akihiro or you can just call me Hiro, I'm 10 years old, and I have a big fascination about space and astrology" He says shyly.

"What's astrology?" Y/n asks curiously "We'll it's in some way related to constellations and their something called horoscopes' Hiroko explains "And what are horoscopes?" She asks "Horoscopes or zodiac signs are kind of like these sections that make up Earth's 360 degree orbit around the sun. They have names that correlate to each month" He says "You really seem to know alot about astrology" She says "Yeah but my parents want me to be more focused on the family business but enough about me what about you?" He says listening intently to what she has to say.

"Well my name is Y/n Zoldyck, I'm now 9 years old, and I always wanted to go on adventures" She says "I'm not really allowed to leave the Estate so I always ever stayed inside but I always wondered what it would be like to leave the mountain" she smiled sadly. Hiroko looked at her sadly but began to speak "Y/n I know one day you'll be able to go where ever you want to! I just know it!" He says trying to encourage her, she let's out a soft giggle "Thank you Hiro"

For the time being they stayed at the balcony talking about their lives and anything they could think of. Little did Y/n know Hiroko's feelings for her were growing every second she was talking to him but he could no longer hide it for his face was most of the time flustered red but the young female was to oblivious to see it.

<...........................>

"Hey it's getting cold lets go back in" Hiroko said placing his blazer over Y/n to keep warm "Yeah I'll follow you in later" Y/n said leaning on the railing looking forward "Alright don't stay out here for long" He said going inside. She stood there closing her eyes taking in the cold midnight breeze until she felt a light tap on her shoulder "Did you need something?" She said turning around being met with a playing card to her throat "Happy birthday Y/n~" Hisoka said with his usual creepy smile "How did you know I was here?" She said unfazed by the card at her throat "I have my ways now lets go" He said "Hisoka I can't leave right now I-" Before she could finish her sentence Pakunoda had sneaked behind her squeezing a pressure point in her shoulder causing her to be knocked unconscious "Now that seemed a bit rude" Hisoka said catching her in his arms "Danchou needs her as soon as possible" She says "Now lets go before someone sees us" She jumps off of the ledge. He sighs following after her.

"Is she unconscious?" Shalnark asks looking at the sleeping female "Yes she is" Pakunoda says "Now where's the syringe?" She asks Machi. she passed her the syringe filled with a dark liquid darker than the one Y/n takes daily. She thwacks the needle twice clearing the area on Y/n's shoulder then injects the needle into her skin watching the liquid disappear from the syringe once she toke out the needle a green circle appeared around her shoulder glowing "What's that?" Shalnark asks "It just shows that it's working. It just needs a full 24 hours to take affect" Pakunoda explains "We're ready for the next step Danchou" Machi says looking at the man reading his book. 

"Feitan, Pakunoda, Machi, and Hisoka" Chrollo says.

"Drop Y/n off at Whale Island" He says closing his book.