Part 45 - Kissing Scenes, Face to Face

Start from the beginning

Qin Zhou put down his mobile phone, looked at the rose next to him, and said in a voice, "This flower has been thrown away."

"Ah?" The little assistant was stunned.

"Throw it away."

"Oh..." The little assistant had to come over, pick up the bouquet of flowers, and suddenly noticed that there was a greeting card in it, so he took it out and reminded him, "Brother Zhou, there are greeting cards."

Qin Zhou took over and saw four words written on the card--

[Peaceful every year]

Qin Zhou put the card back in the bouquet and said lightly, "Throw it all away."

Qin Zhou: "Don't accept strangers' things in the future."

"Okay." The little assistant nodded and went out first with the flowers in his arms.

The roses are so big that the ordinary garbage can can't be packed. The little assistant specially ran outside the hotel, found a bigger garbage can, and put the roses in.

Fresh white roses and garbage were put together, and the little assistant looked at the petals and felt a little regretful.

The little assistant turned around and was just about to go back to the hotel when he noticed a black car parked not far away.

The little assistant didn't know much about the car, but when he saw that the license plate number was a special serial number, he couldn't help looking at it a few more.

In the car, He Yang looked at the roses in the garbage can and lowered his eyes.

The driver was in the front row and felt the depressed atmosphere in the car, and he suddenly didn't dare to make a sound.

The car stopped outside for a long time. He Yang touched the ring on his left hand and said in a voice, "Go back."

The driver started the car and thought he wanted to check in at the hotel, and then he heard the man's voice--

"Return to Nancheng."

*

After returning to Nancheng, He Yang went to Yuan's company to find Yuan Lie.

In the office, He Yang sat in the massage chair, knocking on the table casually with his fingertips without saying anything.

Opposite He Yang, Yuan Lie, dressed in a suit, sat up and said to the man, "Master He, you came to me specially. It shouldn't be to sit face to face with me and be in a daze?"

He Yang ignored it.

"Being a president is very busy, every minute and every second is very important." Yuan Lie smiled, "Master He, you should understand my troubles. Time is precious."

He Yang looked down at the ring in his hand, a little absent-minded, as if recalling something.

Yuan Lie also noticed He Yang's sight and said, "But if you need psychological counseling, I don't mind taking private work during working hours."

After saying that, Yuan Lie got up and went to the lounge next to him.

By the time Yuan Lie came out of the lounge again, he was already in a white coat.

Yuan Lie sat back in the chair, or as usual, and asked, "Master He, do you need to talk?"

He Yang noticed a touch of white in his vision, so he looked up at Yuan Lie.

"I'm going to find him." He Yang finally opened his mouth.

"Then what?" Dr. Yuan had a gentle smile on his face and waited for the man to continue to say it.