"huh, what did you say?"he laughs once again "accept my friend request" you mentally face palm yourself before pressing the accept button.

"we should rob the bank" he says bluntly before picking you up and running towards the bank.

"what the hell are you doing? put me down weirdo" you jump off his back to run away and then he shoots you once and then picks you back up.

"where you goin, stop tryna run from me" finally the bank is right in front of you both, he puts you down and says "get your gun out, we bout to be rich"

(i'm dog shit at da hood so i'm jus gonna make up my own version of the bank)

"i know what to do." you grab your ak-47 and walk in first, you shoot up the one person behind the desk at jump behind the ghetto ass counter.

"you rob that shit and imma watch the door"his accent comes off more strong.

"ay, what kind of accent is that?" you ask as you shoot and try to punch the safe.

"dominican" he shoots someone. "ohhhh" you speak, as you finally break open the grey vault.

"do you speak any other language?" you hear him unscrewing something, then gulping afterwards.
"swahili" you smile.

"mmm, i always wanted to learn, you should teach me" you speak, listening to him sing along to the brent song in the background.

"only if you teach me some spanish" you reply "i'll teach you everything you wanna know."

you scratch your head and move your black shoulder length lace front, to the other side of your head."what you doing?" you ask, moving your bare legs around.

"just finished up this bottle of water, and you?" he speaks up. "i'm doing nothing, just fixing my hair"

he lets out a ohh then says "you tryna play something else?"

"yeah, you wanna try piggy or that banana game?" you stretch and let out a groan before looking back at your screen.

"you pick and i'll join you" he drinks a bit of the red bull sitting on his desk in front of him.

you leave da hood, the music playing in your headphones stop. you go to the search bar and search up banana eats, and a banana with eyes comes up.

the second after you join, the boys joins and says "where you at?" (im not sure if banana eats has vc but in this book every game is gonna have it)

"im in the lobby by the leaderboard, where are you?" you respond back to his question.

"alright, stay right there i'm coming." as his character runs to you, you jump up and down.

"have you ever played this, because i haven't." you state,as he laughs "i haven't either" you laugh and then the game starts.

one hour later, 12:32 am