𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

Start from the beginning

"This is not the way to deal with this Eren...."

"You need to continue living for Y/n, killing yourself isn't going to help with anything..."

*painful chuckle*

"No matter how much me and Y/n bicker about and annoy the hell out of each other....to see her lifeless body is scaring me...." Jean closed his eyes as warm tears flowed down his face, causing Eren's tears to fall as he gritted his teeth

"Y/n isn't one to give up....but now, she has..." Jean's voice was barely audible as he stared at Y/n

"You love her so much, but killing yourself won't do anything Eren, it will only bring more pain" Jean said as he patted Eren's shoulder

"I'm sure Y/n is thankful for everything you have done for her." Jean smiled as he slowly made his way out.

>~~~~<

"I don't care if you hate me.....do whatever you want, but don't stay quiet with me...yell at me if you want...I DON'T CARE, JUST DON'T STAY SILENT!!"

"You know....I decided to keep this hidden inside me....cuz I was scared to ruin everything"

"I was so insure of whether I should tell you or not.....it's been hurting me so much...."

"You know when you asked me, if I liked anyone, I instantly said no...."

"That was a total lie Y/n"

"I only said no because I was afraid of you might think....I didn't want to ruin our friendship..."

"But...you know....I do like you Y/n.....I think I always have.....it was just hidden somewhere....moments where I was scared about losing you, seeing you get snatched away right in front of me....it honestly send shivers down my spine....."

"It scared me so much....that it made me realise just how much you mean to me...."

"But please don't leave Eren on his own.....Eren needs you so much Y/n...."

"WAKE UP Y/N!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS...!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOU?! Please wake up...."

"I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!! I REALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU Y/N.... I CANT!!...."

"I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE PLEASE...."

"DON'T BREAK MY HEART Y/N.....I'VE ALREADY SEEN YOU SLIP OUT OF MY HANDS TOO MANY TIMES.....I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE...."

>~~~~<

Y/n had heard everything that was being said. Though Y/n was dead, she technically wasn't, as she was standing at the border between life and death. Y/n could see herself lying on the hospital bed lifeless, and a distraught Eren cradling her body. She watched with wide eyes as warm tears flowed down her face. She covered her face as her heart throbbed in pain.

The moment Eren's lips touched Y/n's lips, her eyes widened as an unknown surge of calming energy washed over her body. Y/n touched her lips as warm tears continued to fall.

"I don't want to leave you Eren"'

"Please forgive me for giving up so quickly...."

Just when Eren was about to leave the room since the doctors had asked for it, Y/n gasped for air, freezing Eren in his tracks. He looked back with wide eyes as he saw Y/n struggling to breathe.

"Y/n...?" Eren mumbled as he stared in shock

He immediately ran over and placed the oxygen mask on her, he stormed out the room to get the doctors. Eren and the others were told to stay outside, since Y/n's condition was highly unstable. As the pressure was rising inside the room, outside the room was just the same, with everyone waiting for the doctors to come out.

Once the door opened, the doctors walked out to the rest. Eren jolted up from his seat. The doctors smiled.

"It's a miracle she's breathing....her condition is stable now...she will wake up in a few hours" one announced

"Just be mindful of her body, a lot of damage has been done to her, so please be careful around her."'the other one added

"Thank you Doc" Eren smiled in relief as he felt a huge pain be lifted from his body

"Your Y/n is going to be fine Eren" Ymir smiled as she patted his shoulder