All wished her morning.

Shweta: we did back to back calls but her phone was switched off and you did not receive the call.

Neil: Sorry, I forgot my phone in the living area.

Avni looked at Neil because he had switched off Avni's phone.

Avni: sorry mummy Ji, my phone's charging was out of charge. I just have put it on charge.

Neil looked at Avni.

Bebe: if your inquiry is done then come and sit.

Shweta makes a face and goes to sit.

Bebe: everyone had done peacefully in Mehta house.

Avni: yes, Bebe.

Bebe: good.

Avni: I am going to prepare breakfast.

Bebe: we had it you prepare for yourself.

Avni: ok.

Avni goes to the kitchen. Neil was looking at her. He looked at the family and smiled.

Some days passed like this. Neela maa tried to tell the truth but did not get the chance. It was affecting her health she sometimes feels dizzy and sometimes had headaches.

One day, Avni was standing in the room near the cupboard. She was holding a picture frame of her and Riya. Avni caresses that. She heard the footsteps and keeps the frame in the drawer and closed it. She wiped her tears and closed the door of the cupboard. Neil comes and Avni smiled to see him. Neil was looking at her.

Later, Avni was checking her bag by standing in the room and Neil was brushing his hair. Avni closed the zip of the purse. She thinks and looked at Neil.

Avni: ab, Neil, are you free tomorrow?

Neil: yaa, don't have much work. Why?

Avni: nothing. Just asked.

Neil turns to her.

Avni: ok so I am going. Bye.

Avni was going.

Neil: Avni.

Avni stopped but did not turn to him because she was holding her tears. Neil comes to her and holds her shoulders. Neil turns her to him. Avni looked at him with teary eyes.

Neil: I know, tomorrow is Riya's commemoration day. I already had taken leave for tomorrow.

Avni: you remember that?

Neil: how can I forget the things that are connected with you. You want me to be with you tomorrow, right.

Avni nods. Neil hugged her and Avni suppressed her lips.

Neil: you can ask me to spend a day with you.

Avni: I thought, I will disturb you and also I spend this day alone but this time I wanted you to be with me but I hesitated to say.

Neil: you spend this day, alone?

Avni breaks the hug and looked at him who was looking at her. She nods.

Avni: Papa doesn't let me attend Riya's commemoration day.

Neil was shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni nods.

Avni: I spend this day alone at...

Neil: At?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: at that accident place.

Avni was looking at him. She nods. Neil was shocked. Neil hugged her.

Neil: this time, you will not be alone, I will be with you. I am with you.

Avni thinks.

On the other side, Neela maa was walking in the corridor and was lost in her thought.

Neela maa in mind: tomorrow is Riya's commemoration day. What will happen tomorrow? Ashish never let Avni become part of it but she also has the right to attend it. She also has the right to shed her tears on this day. This time, Avni will also become part of it. She will also come.

Neela maa comes to the stairs and was lost in her thoughts. Her foot slipped.

On the other side, Avneil were standing by hugging each other. Avni's phone rings. They break the hug and Avni takes out her phone and attends the call.

Avni: Hello.

Avni was shocked to hear the other side. She was numbed. The phone falls from her hand but Neil catches it he looked at Avni and keeps the phone at his ear. Neil was shocked to hear the news and looked at Avni who was in shock.