Obviously, the Manoban Family Group will hand him over, coupled with the handsome appearance of Master Manoban, he has countless excellent choices.

Everyone did not understand why Seulgi finally married Irene.

After Irene had captured all of Jennie's aura, she was outstanding in appearance, coupled with the role of the aura, no matter what the occasion, she would become the most dazzling existence.

And now, seeing the contempt of these ladies' eyes, Irene's eyes sank.

When Ningning succeeds in assuming the position today, and Jennie is in desperation, she can get the halo back again.

...

In the hotel room, the indoor air conditioner has been turned on at a suitable temperature, but the temperature is still rising gradually.

Jennie listened to Lisa's dissatisfied murmur in her ears, and she was surprised.

She lowered her eyes and met Lisa's gaze. His beautiful peach blossom eyes were covered with water, bright wet, clean, and eager.

What is he looking for?

Jennie knew it. Only he, a silly little nerd who didn't understand anything, would simply want her to touch him and stick to him.

Lisa's delicate chin lifted slightly, and he reminded Jennie: "Here, it's also here."

Jennie:...

"You need me to kiss your chin?" Jennie asked him, does Lisa know what it means to kiss his mouth?

Jennie suddenly remembered that when she was went back, on his birthday, he learned to kiss her after seeing other people kissing.

Jerky and at a loss, he didn't understand anything.

It is estimated that in Lisa's thoughts, lip-to-lip is just a comfortable interaction.

Lisa insisted, "Knowing, knowing, talking, and wanting."

Why do you skip it from top to bottom? His mouth is clean and he washes it twice a day.

Lisa usually brushes his teeth seriously, he will take care of every tooth carefully.

He looked at Jennie above blankly, a little eager, and his eyes were full of desire.

Jennie's fingertips touched his lips lightly, Lisa's eyes widened in surprise, Jennie was about to ask him if he really liked her touching him here.

The next second, the third little sun popped out of the display box above his head.

Jennie already knew the answer.

Her fingers rubbed his thin lips lightly.

Lisa's lips are beautiful, thin, and sexy. They make people want to kiss lips. With her fingertips, she drew a circle on it.

The fourth little sun.

The fifth little sun.

No more.

Jennie's fingertips pressed slightly and pressed against Lisa's soft lips. The sixth and seventh little suns popped out one after another.

Jennie continues to develop the little sun of Lisa.

Until you get the ninth, there is no more.

His lips were a little hot, and Lisa was a little bit aggrieved. He wanted Nini's lips to be close to him instead of touching his mouth with his hands.

Jennie looked at him, "Do you want more?"

Lisa didn't know what she was asking for, but he nodded subconsciously.