"Professor Ying, I'm afraid it's too late, there are already mutant insects disguised as humans among the recruits."

    Professor Ying couldn't believe his ears.

    There are already mutant insects disguised as human beings in the recruits?

    How is this possible.

    Not to mention that the recruits have just joined the army these days, how did the worms come from?

    In the past few days, the large and small tasks are all completed by other generals with veterans, and the recruits only stay in the training base.

    They never went out!

    Where do worms come from?

    Then, there is only one possibility, there are other mutant insects in the military camp.

    Therefore, when Wen Zhaoyan called the whole army together for testing, Ying Xiangrong and other researchers were also in the monitoring room, closely watching everyone's changes.

    The general has not appeared for a long time, and they have been standing for almost an hour now.

    The veterans remained motionless, and the new recruits who had just joined the army for a few days began to chat in whispers.

    Ying Xiangrong saw that Wen Zhaoyan had been staring at the recruits, and pressed on Wen Zhaoyan's ear-return communicator: "His Royal Highness, are there any problems with these recruits?"

    Wen Zhaoyan withdrew his gaze, expressionless.

    They all dreamed of Mori. Is this a problem?

    'no problem. '

    Wen Zhaoyan made a gesture and looked away.

    Ying Xiangrong breathed a sigh of relief.

    While Wen Zhaoyan was staring at those recruits, he was also observing those recruits.

    To be honest, he didn't see any problems with these recruits at all.

    If they were really disguised as mutant insects, it would be really scary.

    Because this means that the human beings disguised by mutant insects are no different from normal people.

    How can they be excluded?

    Wen Zhaoyan observed all the recruits and found that most of them were talking about dreaming about the same person last night.

    It's just that they couldn't remember what the man looked like, and only vaguely remembered that the man said that he was very smart when he made a wish to find him.

    This made him think that what they dreamed was Mo Li's, and he began to doubt it again.

    Mo Li deeply hypnotized him last night and induced him to dream, which must have consumed his mental strength... How could it be possible to hypnotize so many people at the same time.