Chapter 35 FINAL (2/2)

THE VISITOR IS BASED OFF OF: https://twitter.com/troxachan/status/1337128747410067458 I own nothing!

I was speechless. It happened. It really happened. I...I'm a father.

Loona was finally freed from the pain. After catching her breath, she looked at Charlie who was cleaning up our newborn. She was still weak from the birth, but hearing our baby crying was enough to make her feel proud.

"And there." Charlie said. "Congratulations. It's a girl."

"Is...is she ok?" Loona asked.

"See for yourself." Charlie said as she gave Loona her baby back.

I got closer to see my daughter. And she's beautiful: She has the appearance of a Hellhound like Loona. Her fur is all white, she has my hair, and when she opened her eyes, they were just like her mothers.

"Loona." I spoke quietly. "She's...she's so beautiful."

"Yea. She is." Loona's instinct took over and she began lick her daughter and cuddle her. She smiled with a tear going down her cheek. I nearly cried too. After all these years of waiting, wanting, hoping, I finally have a family with an Anthro wife. And we made a beautiful kid. I wish people who said it was immature to have an Anthro wife and daughter, I'd like to laugh at their face.

Charlie and Collin all looked at my daughter with aw. I told them to give Loona and our baby some space because Loona just went through enough. They understood and told me I can stay here while they work on keeping the Exterminators out. After they left, I sat next to Loona and looked at my daughter.

"You crying?" Loona asked.

"Yea." I sniffed. "I'm a dad. I...I'm a dad."

Loona smiled and understood. She nuzzle me with a passion. Then she looked at me with a smirk. "You do realize after I recover, I'm gonna kill you for doing it to me."

"Why?" I asked while smiling like a goofball. "You were in heat. But I'll take a beating. How about on our honeymoon, you get to have fun with me?"

"Deal." Loona answered as we sealed the deal with a kiss. Our daughter was cooing and moving a bit. Loona soothed the little one while I hovered my finger near her little hand. She got a grip on it and tried to squeeze it. I chuckled as this was the first time my daughter was holding on to my hand.

"So." I spoke. "Since you won the bet, what would you like to name her?"

"First, let's make it through this. I'm tired, and the Extermination is still in effect." She answered.

I didn't bother to argue, I can tell by the look in her eyes that she was exhausted. So I kept my bow and arrow near just in case those monsters came. I have a daughter. And as a father, it's my responsibility to protect her. Loona too was in defensive mode for her daughter. We were prepared.

* * *

The bell rang. It was over. The Extermination was finally over, for now. After all of the Exterminators returned back to their world, Charlie singled Hell that the coast was clear. Turning back, she can see everyone, except for Alastor, was exhausted. Tired as they are, they were happy to make it through.

Soon after, I've managed to help Loona into a wheelchair and carried her to t he main lobby while she was carrying our baby. Everyone gathered around to see her. They were amazed, shocked, even adoring the little one. But when it was getting too much, I told them to give her space.

"Wow." Angel said. "This is something."

"A breakthrough! A hybrid born from Earth and Hell! And a shocking event!" Alastor chuckled.