Chapter 18

Oh happy day! I've discovered that not only is Loona pregnant, she's pregnant with my kid! I just couldn't believe it! After all these years of waiting, I'm finally starting a family with an Anthro of my dreams. Well a Hellhound but you get the idea. Oh man if only I could see the faces of those who said Anthros aren't real and that they believe I'll never have kids with that ideal.

The next morning, we told everyone about Loona having a baby. They were so happy: Charlie squealed and sang a short song, Niffty jumping in joy, Angel Dust and Husk nearly choked on a drink. Vaggie hugged me, and even Alistor wished me luck. Octavia then told her parents about the news, leaving Stolas in joy but Stella had no reaction. When Blitzo found out, he was shocked. He went to me and chewed my ass for 'banging his precious baby' and 'placed one in her'. He continued on and on to the point where I shut him up out of annoyance. Loona then tells him that it won't be bad with him being a grandfather so that he can spoil the kid. He sighed and agreed, while giving me an evil look. Jesus Christ he's overprotective.

After we celebrated a bit, me and Loona went over the plan to see how we can take care of the baby, where we'll live, what to do. It was scary at first but in time, we were getting the hang of it. Who knows, maybe this baby will bring us all closer and closer. It's only a matter of time before I'm ready to ask her the question. But first things first: Blitzo.

* * *

I walked up to the I.M.P. Building on my day off to visit the gang. In trust, I wanted to meet Loona and try to patch things up with Blitzo. I even brought a git for them.

As I walked inside, I saw Loona looking at her mother book when she heard me. "Bogy!" She walked up to me and we both embraced in a kiss.

"Reading on how to be a mother I see?" I asked her before she took it.

"Yea. But not drinking alcohol for 9 months? That sucks."

"I know I know." I said as I placed my hand on her cheek. "But it'll be worth it. Besides, you hardly drank anymore. 1 or 2 a week."

"I blame you for that."

"Mad?"

"No." She nuzzled me with a smile. God. I can never get enough of her. Why some people don't see her like this is beyond me.

All of a sudden, Blitzo came in while holding a portrait of a horse. He was so busy admiring it so much that he didn't even notice me. I thought I was in the clear. But a few minutes later after setting the portrait up, he saw me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Blitzo asked with an overprotective persona.

"Well...I just wanted to come by since it's my day off." I answered. " And also-"

"Well do it somewhere else. I don't want you putting another baby in my baby!" Blitzo interrupted.

"DAD!" Loona shouted in embarrassment. This seems to catch his attention. "Bogy and I happy. And you should be too."

"I'm sorry sweetie. I just don't want my daughter overprotected."

Loona groaned in annoyance. "You can't keep doing this. Look at me! I'm not a kid. I'm in my 20's now. 20's." In Blitzo's mind he sees her as a small puppy kid as she continues. "I'm an adult now. But you still treat me like a little kid. Ah....Are you even listening?"

Blitzo snapped back to reality. "OH! Sorry I'm here. Still, I can't let you-"

I butted in. "Blitzo. Trust me. I'm not going to do something stupid. Besides, I...have nothing better to do."