Chapter 11

Octavia was walking back to her room with a bag full of books. She's just returned from the book store after her parents left for marriage counseling. She didn't mind being along for a bit. She always enjoyed a good book as the next book lover. But today felt very different. She doesn't know why, but she felt something was off.

After opening the door, she saw me siting on the bed, looking at her with desire. Octavia felt weird as I walked up towards her.

"Bogumierz. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"What else?" I said. "Waiting for you to get home. After all, you are now an adult."

Octavia started to blush. She had turned 18 just yesterday and had a great birthday, but she still haven't found any boys to date yet. Yet somehow, despite not wanting to hurt Loona by taking me as a date, she felt her heart racing and face burning

"What? But...Bogumierz....what about Loona?"

"She agreed to it. She's opened to having us as a love triangle."

Octavia was lost in words. Loona agreed on it? Surely this was a mistake. She wanted to leave, but she froze. Her hormones took control. She wanted to kiss me so bad. Our lips were close.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Octavia suddenly woke up. She looked around to see if I was in bed. I wasn't.

"It was just a dream." Octavia said to herself.

Octavia looked under the covers to see that it wet. It wasn't urine, but was female sum. She was shocked. Did she dream of me and her having sex? If so then why? Why me? Octavia couldn't figure it out. She got up to take a quick shower to get herself cleaned up.

As she was washing her hair, the thought of me and her just popped up again. Octavia was getting infuriated.

"Dammit! Get out of my head!" She growled through her beak. It worked. But after she got out to dry herself, the thought popped back up again. "STOP IT!!" She grabbed her head while shaking it left and right to make it stop.

After getting dressed, she went to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. At the table was her father, Stolas. He was eating cereal by himself. It looks as if Stella, Octavia's mother, wasn't there. She thought her mom left. But the note on the table was left for Octavia.

'Happy Birthday Octavia. Sorry I can't come. Family business. Love mom.'

That's right! Today was Octavia's 18th birthday. It was the day she finally becomes an adult. She felt the same as before, but now that she's a legal adult, she can do a lot of things she couldn't. Plus, she gets to learn new spells from her family. As soon as Octavia grabbed her coffee, Stolas sees her and hugs her.

"Good morning my little owlet! Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks dad. But I'm little anymore."

"I know but," Stolas sniffed as a tear ran down his face, "It's just so hard to believe that you're an adult now. Time flies so fast."

As soon as Octavia sat down, drinking coffee, Stolas's butler came by.

"Excuse me sir. It's for you."

Stolas took the phone to see who it was. Octavia didn't try to bother what is was as she continued to eat. As soon a Stolas puts the phone down he walked up to her.

"Octavia. As soon as you're done eating, we should head to the Hazbin Hotel to spend the night there."

Octavia nearly chocked on her coffee when he said that. The hotel? Today? Sure. She knows deep down they're planning a surprise party. But after that dream last night, she felt very nervous because of me. She wanted to tell him other wise, but kept her beak shut. Her friends are working hard to make it a grand surprise. She wished I wasn't there, but felt it would be selfish.