Chapter 22

I was running through the hallway of the D.H.O.R.K.S. HQ. While running to find the girls, I was examining this Demon Bow Alastor gave me for a test. It felt light and solid like a stick. I even tried to aim and fire at some unsuspected agents just to test my accuracy with it. So far I didn't miss and was getting the hang of it. It's really weird. Normally it would take time to get the arrows ready, but since it's made by this thing the time it takes to get ready is cut by a generous amount. I feel like this bow is my ultimate weapon. But Right now, I pinned one agent after shooting his leg. I picked him up my the collar.

"Where are they!?" I demanded.

"Who?" The agent spoke in fear. I was not in a mood for 20 questions.

"The Demons! Where are they!?!"

"Look man! It's my first day and I can't tell you-" I aimed an arrow at his crouch area. He took it as a threat. "But! I heard they're in the central room 5 doors down and to the right in the 4 way hall. Then it's the door that says 'Central'. Now please don't shoot me there! It's all I have left now!" The new agent began crying. I slowly let go and the arrow disappeared.

"If I find out you're lying, I'll save you the castrate money. Got it!?"

"Y..Y...Yes!" HE stuttered. I then rushed to the central room to save Octavia and Loona. I just hope they're still alive.

* * *

Octavia and Loona, now in their Demon forms, were imprisoned in the central room. They were both chained tightly on the chairs they're in from arms to legs. Even Loona's got her muzzle tied up to prevent her from biting anyone. They were not getting out anytime soon.

Deep down Loona felt the trauma of her past coming back to her because of the chains. Long ago when we meet and got into a fight, Hector Foren, a womanizer and a creep, kidnapped her and tried to have his way with her. He was about to take her virginity away before I broke in and saved her. That was not a history she wanted to be reminded of. She tried to shake that horrible memory away and tried to focus on getting free. But there was nothing she could do.

Agent Two walked up to them. "It's the end for you monsters. You won't harm anyone on this planet."

"Harm them from what?" Octavia asked.

Agent One walked up to her. "You know damn well what! You evil creatures will never kill us for some sick twisted pleasure!!"

"Oh please." Octavia rolled her eyes. "The last thing we need is to please your mother." Loona laughed at that.

"Well too bad it won't happen." Agent Two said as she got mad. "Because his mom is already dead!"

Afterwards, Agent One, who was breaking into tears after being reminded of his mother, not started sobbing over her. He was crying out loud that I can hear him from the distance. I rushed to follow the sound. 2 Guards were in the way. So I used my weapon to blow their brains out, literally.

"Look here!" Agent One shouted after calming down. "You Demons will not invade our world anymore! It's time we put an end to your kind...Starting with you!" He pointed at Loona, catching her by surprise. Agent Two walked up carrying a bottle filled with water. After sniffing it, Loona's eyes widened with shock: Holy Water!

"We heard you seduced our species into create an unholy hybrid." She then opened the bottle. "We'll fix that. Normally I'm not asking the Christians or the Church for help. But for you Devils, I'll make an exception."

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Octavia screamed as she too understood what she meant.

"We can and we will!" Agent One stated. "For our people's safety.