Chapter 10

Loona was reading her new issue of Hellhound Monthly. It's been really quiet without the 3 imps taking and playing around. Also, I told her I was going to arrive soon once my break comes up. So she had nothing else better to do but read while waiting.

Truth is, Loona is also thinking about Hector. She still remembered what that bastard did and was planning to do to her if I haven't arrived to save her. Just thinking about him was enough to maker Loona sick to her stomach. She hated Hector so much that she wanted to slice his throat. Even though her father promised to take care of it, she still wished she would've come and kill him herself. But we refuse out of fear for her safety. And deep down, Loona was afraid. Afraid that she might get raped by him.

"Fucking Hell." She mutters to herself. "Can't believe that-."

Suddenly, her phone dinged. She picked up the phone to see who texted her. She hoped it was Me, Octavia, or the 3 imps telling her they killed Hector. But what she saw shocked her to the core: The picture shows Hector's face. He was showing a smile that made her sick to her stomach. Then, a text appeared:

'Loona. I never thought you would be that imp's kid. I got him and his friends. You want them back? Here's the deal: Come alone. After all, I still want to do you. Bring no one. Or else.'

Another picture showed a gun pointing at Blitzo. Loona's eyes widen in shock. How the hell did Hector do it? How did he escape? Doe he know she's a Hellhound? She didn't know. But after seeing all of it, her eyes turned bright red with bloody rage. She wanted to destroy her phone, but stopped herself and banged her head on the desk.

* * *

"WHAT!?!" I shouted. "HECTOR HAS THEM!?!"

"Yes. And if I don't meet his demands, he'll kill them." Loona said.

I arrived a few minutes after Loona got the message from that womanizer. I was angry that he would free himself, but it went over the edge when he made an ultimatum: Have sex with Loona or kill her family. This has gone too far.

"Bogy." Loona said as she took a deep breath. "I have to do it."

I was flabbergasted. "What? NO! I won't allow that trash to take you!"

"What choice do we have? He knows you'll help me! And he'll kill dad! I can't let him do that!"

"You can't trust him!"

"Bogumierz! You're not listening!"

"I am, and I'm telling you he won't keep his promise! He'll use you and kill them anyway! What if he keeps you and kills them?"

Loona didn't answer. Deep down she knew I was right. What if Hector will just use her and kills them anyway? She shook her head and continued.

"I have to risk it."

"Loona. No please. I can't lose you."

"I'm sorry. But I have to. I've never done anything grand for them. I always treated them like shit before I met you. I've never done anything to show how grateful I am for them. But now's my chance." As she was about to create a portal, I took the book from her. The Grimoire didn't affect me since I'm already dead, so I was able to hold onto it without trouble. Loona growled at me. "BOGUMIERZ! GIVE ME THAT BOOK!"

"I can't let him fuck you like a sex toy."

"And what about dad, Moxxie and Millie?"

"We'll figure something out. So please, don't jump the gun."

Loona barked at me. "GIVE ME THAT DAMN BOOK!"

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET USED BY HIM!!"

"YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!"