Chapter 27

I am so happy! Loona, the Hellhound of my dreams, is now my wife! We were both so thrilled that we just couldn't contain it. As soon as we reached to our room inside the 'Lover's Hotel', a hotel made for newly weds to as they would say 'get it on', we wasted no time in bed. We were of course careful not to hit her belly and keep the baby safe inside. We did a lot of things with great care and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, Loona was in the shower to start the day. She looked at her pregnant self and remembered the first time we meet. How she was nasty towards me, but soon warms up and loves me just as I love her. She smiled. She was happy.

Just then, I woke up and notice the shower was turned on. I smirked and walked inside while being naked. I jumped in the shower, surprising Loona. "Morning, my sexy Hellhound wife."

Loona chuckled. "Morning, my handsome man." We soon kissed deeply while sharing the shower together. You know, I've seen Loona beautiful in every way. but when I saw her wet in the shower, holy fuck she's hot. "So, wanna put some soap on my back since you're here with me?"

"Sure thing."

I put some on my hand and rubbed her fur. She was using the kind meant for Hellhounds. It smelled nice. Plus, rubbing her back like this was too tempting. Is she was the Hellhound of lust, I have no regrets being with her. As I enjoyed the task, my member was waking up from a long night and was itching for some action. I just couldn't wait. But I had to keep myself under control for just a little longer.

After I was don, I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head to hers side by side. Loona chuckled. "What? Something up?"

"No." I said. "It's just that I'm here with the most amazing and most beautiful Hellhound ever."

"Even if I'm gonna be fat with a baby?"

"Loona. I'll be honest. Anthros that are pregnant are beautiful to me. Like you are beautiful as an expecting mother."

Loona rolled her eyes while smiling. "Nice try, Bogy. But I've seen men do it all the time to make their wives feel better."

That was the answer I was expecting, as it was a sign. "You're right. I don't need words." I began teasing her and even rubbing my member on her cheeks, causing her to gasp.

"Fuck. You are needy." Loona laughed while smiling. "But...So am I." She turned her head and kissed me deeply. Our tongues intertwined while our bodies soaked in the shower. After the deep kiss, Loona leaned towards the wall and lifts her tail. "Come on, Demon Archer. Take me here."

I grinned as I held on to her hips and positioned myself under her tail, but made sure I was still gentle with her. "You now I never miss." I soon aimed and penetrated her ass.

She gasped. She was still never used to my size. But then again, she loves it. And I love it too since she was still tight in any direction. We soon moved in a synchronized rhythm, filling the room only with our moans. I was gentle with her. But I can tell she wants me to be rough. I tried reasoning with her about the baby, to which worked. So instead, I grabbed her breasts and began playing with the nipples.

She rubbed my chin with her head as I continued. Our love, our trust, our unity, all of it can never be destroyed. I love Loona so much, and she loves me so much as well. Our intercourse, as well as our adventures together, was proof that we were meant for each other.

As I continued, I felt a warm liquid from her nipples. I looked to see that that her breasts were indeed lactating. It was small, but it was developing. It's a sign for all mothers when they are expecting. Their breasts start developing milk for the infants to feed on for nourishment and nutrients until they are able to eat solid food. It was perfectly normal.