Chapter 20

I'm so happy I could die again! For months Me and Loona have been together as friends, lovers, and now as newlywed! My friends, family, everyone here is happy for me and Loona. Of course, Blitzo was still trying to get over his 'beloved daughter' getting married and not to cry like a river. That was alright. Most dads would feel that way for their daughters.

While everyone was planning on the wedding, Angel Dust did tell me that since I'll no longer be single, that I should enjoy my last moments in a bachelor party in the Lust Ring. When I asked what it is, Charlie explained that it was one of the seven rings and that like the name suggested, it houses many sexy Demons, Imps, Hellborns, and more. I was nervous about this since my heart belongs to Loona. So for now, we should prepare for the rest until then. I just hope to god that Angel Dust is not one of the girls in disguise.

* * *

Me, Loona, and Octavia were at the living world looking for a specific book explaining on how to raise your baby. The reason is because 1; I don't trust that Hell would carry some and even if they do, they'll probably suggest us to 'kick the baby'. And 2; I was really nervous on how to handle fatherhood. I'll admit. I was scared. But I know that somewhere on the line, it'll be worth it.

"So what store do you think we should go for it?" Octavia asked.

"I'm gonna say Barnes and Nobel." I suggested. "They have a lot of books there. I'm certain that they'll have some there for us."

When I looked back, I saw Loona was looking at some baby dresses and just like that, her motherly instinct kicked in. "Wow. This is fucking cute." She said with bright eyes and a smile. When me and Octavia saw this, Loona quickly brushed it away in embarrassment. "Not a word."

"Our lips are sealed." I assured her and I kissed her. Octavia was ok with this. After what happened at camp, she was finally able to move on and even started a dating site. I'm not sure what the boys would think or do when they find out her heritage, but I wish her the best of luck, even Loona wished her luck as well.

We continued onwards towards our destination when 2 shadowy figures appeared out of nowhere. They saw and recognized Loona, but not Octavia and me. They continued to stay hidden and followed us all day. I felt something was following us. I even told Loona and Octavia to be ready.

* * *

Barns and Nobel was not as busy as I feared it to be. This is perfect, because I want us to get the book and get back home, which is weird since I was born on Earth. I guess it's because I live in Hell now. I don't care. All I want to do is get our books and get going. But since we're here early, I decided to let us explore around a bit.

Octavia went straight to the book section where famous poet writers wrote such as William Shakespeare, Edger Allen Poe, Oscar Wilde, you name it. She even touched by the poems that she said it out loud. We were worried about this, but soon everyone was listening and cheered for her excellent speech. She was flattered.

I went to the Comics and saw many superhero comics there. I'll admit. I'm somewhat a geek when it comes to this, but I like to see the action and gore and suspense. Because let's be honest, comics right now are a lot darker than the animated, movie, and live action version of their original versions. That's what I love about them.

Loona was secretly looking at the children section of the store and saw a mother feeding her baby. Loona felt impatient because she wanted to hold her child already. She wanted to go and talk to her, but stopped because she couldn't risk their origin exposed. I walked up to Loona with a comic in my hand and saw her saddened look.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Ye...no" Loona sighed. I looked to see the mother in the distance and somehow figured it out.