Chapter 3

It's been 2 days since Loona's outburst with Blitzo. After finding out me and Loona had sex, he went overboard and tried to separate us. This went too far as he still believed he was the boss of everything and that he believe he was doing the right thing as a father. Finally, Loona had enough and ranted the shit out of Blitzo, telling him he was not a boss, not a father, and that she didn't need him since he never helped her out. Since then, he never bothered us again. I can't help but feel sorry for him. Even Loona realized she went too far. But what's done is done.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Ever since then, he became a shell of his former self, locking himself in his room, eating junk food, and watching TV shows. When Moxxie and Millie called, he told them to do what ever the fuck they want and hung up. This confused the 2 Imp couple. We then told them everything. Moxxie was surprised that Blitzo would be depressed after that, but Millie was worried that their boss would never be the same again. They decided that until Blitzo gets better, Millie was in charge since she had more experience. Moxxie didn't mind at all since she's his wife.

As for Loona? She tried to talk to Blitzo, only for him to ignore her or tell her to leave with her boyfriend. Jeez. Guess he couldn't handle the truth well. Loona felt great guilt after lashing out. I tried to comfort her and tell her it's not her fault, she kept saying it is. After looking at his home, I can tell it's a mess now and that Loona can't live under these conditions. In fact, Blitzo neglected to pay the bills and ignores Stolas's calls. If this keeps up, he'll be homeless. But I can see that he could care less.

So now, Loona is staying with me until we find a way to help get Blitzo back on his feet. As we were laying in bed together, she's been down.

"Bogy." Loona spoke. "I never should've lashed out at him. Now he's gonna be homeless soon. And if that happens, he'll most likely be the first victim."

I looked at with curiosity. "First Victim? What do you mean?"

She looked at me and replied. "It's almost time for the Extermination Event. In just a few days, they'll arrive and kill anyone in sight."

The Extermination Day. An annual event made to keep Hell's population under control by killing them with holy weapons so that they won't come back. Even I admit, I find this method made by Heaven questionable. Heaven shouldn't have angels that'll do such a thing. Right? Also, what about Heaven's population control? Do they have unlimited spaces? Is that really fair?

"It's coming already?" I asked. "I thought it would be at the end of the year."

"No. It comes mid-year." Loona stated while laying her head on my chest, looking worried. "I'm scared. What do we do?"

I rubbed the back of her head in an attempt to comfort her. "It's ok. We'll find a way. I'm sure we will."

"But how? He doesn't trust any men close to me."

"Well, I guess I have to earn his trust. I'll have to show him that I'm not as bad as he thinks." I wish it was easy. But deep down, I was in doubt. How can I convince a stubborn Imp that I'm not a creep and that he can trust me?

* * *

I was at the streets with Charlie. We were carrying fliers in hopes of attracting Demons to come and redeem themselves. It's not easy as some of them still thinks it's a waste of time and that it'll make them a joke. As I looked around, I see Charlie talking to another Hellhound. It was male Hellhound with a spiky hair style and rebel jacket and chained jeans. I decided to come over to help her out.

"Hello!" Charlie said with enthusiasm. "I'm Charlie! If you wouldn't mind a few minutes of your time, I would love to talk to you abou-"

"No." The male Hellhound interrupted rudely. "If you're talking about that bullshit about redemption, I'm not interested while being in that weird house of your."