Chapter 12

Things have been quiet a few days later, even today. Stolas took the imps and sadly Loona to the Ring of Wrath for the Harvest Moon Festival. Don't know much about it, but apparently they make it sound like fun. They were going to stay at Millie's parent's house for the festival. I was upset that I couldn't go with Loona since Charlie needed me here for the big week, but Loona said that she will text me and take lots of pictures. After we kissed, Loona and the Imps drove to the Ring of Wrath.

It's been 2 minutes since they left, and already I'm starting to miss Loona greatly. Even though I loved to work with the other at the Hazbin Hotel, without Loona, it didn't feel grand. Niffty saw me in my sadden state and walked up.

"What's the matter, Bogy? You look upset."

I looked at Niffty. "It's Loona. She left with her co-workers and father to the Ring of Wrath for the Harvest Moon Festival. I miss her."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. How long ago did she leave?"

"3 minutes now."

Niffty blinked in surprise. 3 minutes? She must think I have loneliness syndrome or some kind of illness.

"Sorry about that hon." Angel Dust appeared. "If you want-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"But you didn't even let me finish."

"I'm not sleeping with you Angel."

Husk laughed. "He got you there." He then drinks from a cheep booze bottle. I chuckled as well. I admit, I did got him on that part.

* * *

Octavia was in her room, trying to focus on her books. So far, her thought were only focused on me. Ever since she had 2 wet dreams, the latter because she saw me and Loona having sex, she has developed crush that soon developed into falling in love. Since she's now 18, she is safe to date anyone 18 and older. So whenever she thinks about dating me now that she's 18, she instantly snaps back to reality and tries to think of something else, or at this case, read.

"Mother Fucker!" She cursed to herself. "Octavia, snap out of it! Bogy and Loona are together! You can't break them apart because you...you.."

She couldn't finish. She was thinking how friendly I was and admitted that I look handsome, even for a human. To her, it's a wonder why Loona and I are a couple. Deep down she was envious that Loona had me. She tried to read any book to help. Unfortunately, she picked up a romance book by mistake. As she read the book, she imagined herself and I as the characters of the book, kissing and making love. Octavia slammed the book hard and landed her head on the pillow.

"Ugh! This is bullcrap! Why did I have those stupid dreams?"

Octavia sighed. And she turned to look at the ceiling, her mind kept bringing me back to the topic. Was it her hormones? Was it just for a moment? If not, when will it end? She can't figure it out. She just can't focus.

To her horror, Octavia was starting to get eat between her legs. She groaned in frustration and embarrassment. That wasn't enough to prevent her fingers from reaching her womanhood and started masturbating. She wanted to stop. She hated it. She felt disgusted. And yet, it felt amazing.

She began moving deeper and deeper, imagining me fucking her. She wondered: is this what Loona felt when we both make love? This was only self-sex. But the thought of having 2 doing it must feel like heaven.

"Ahh...ahh...don't...stop....B-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Octavia snapped back to her senses. She was relieved to be free from it, while at the same time angry for being stopped. She quickly got her fingers out of her private part and covered herself. Opening the door we her mother, Stella. Before she could tell her daughter, she notices Octavia sweating and her feathers are a mess.